Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release Date: 9/01/15
Order: :target: Target.com
Target_Exclusive.JPG

Own it!.jpg

Love the comic book the artwork looks amazing i want to buy this though rigid slipcover art cards really wanted the interceptor model !! but had to cancel to save for The Walking Dead stuff :D:hungry::cigar: hope Nova/ BluFans/HDZeta give us a Mad max fury road steelbook with an awesome Lenticular :hungry:
11147022-6314309391412894.jpg

Thanks @bloodsnake007 it includes a documentary only with the anthology @harry @JackRegan

Love the comic book the artwork looks amazing i want to buy this though rigid slipcover art cards really wanted the interceptor model !! but had to cancel to save for The Walking Dead stuff :D:hungry::cigar: hope Nova/ BluFans/HDZeta give us a Mad max fury road steelbook with an awesome Lenticular :hungry:

Thanks @bloodsnake007 it includes a documentary only with the anthology @harry @JackRegan

Oooh, that's nice :)

Just hope that blue banner comes off.

cheers @luke98 ;) :thumbs::thumbs:

p.s. I wanted to model car too - but it is waaaay too expensive, and I've got far too much else going on to warrant that kind of expense.

Reactions: luke98

@luke98 I created a thread back in May for the Anthology Edition, Link >>> HERE! :thumbs: I'm really liking those art cards :photo: :)

Reactions: luke98
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007