Mad Max: Fury Road (Target Exclusive w/ Comic Book) [USA]

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Reactions
66,417 5 0

luke98

Contributor-Steelbooks
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Reactions
31,816 1 0
Love the comic book the artwork looks amazing i want to buy this though rigid slipcover art cards really wanted the interceptor model !! but had to cancel to save for The Walking Dead stuff :D:hungry::cigar: hope Nova/ BluFans/HDZeta give us a Mad max fury road steelbook with an awesome Lenticular :hungry:

Thanks @bloodsnake007 it includes a documentary only with the anthology @harry @JackRegan

Love the comic book the artwork looks amazing i want to buy this though rigid slipcover art cards really wanted the interceptor model !! but had to cancel to save for The Walking Dead stuff :D:hungry::cigar: hope Nova/ BluFans/HDZeta give us a Mad max fury road steelbook with an awesome Lenticular :hungry:

Thanks @bloodsnake007 it includes a documentary only with the anthology @harry @JackRegan

Oooh, that's nice :)

Just hope that blue banner comes off.

cheers @luke98 ;) :thumbs::thumbs:

p.s. I wanted to model car too - but it is waaaay too expensive, and I've got far too much else going on to warrant that kind of expense.

bloodsnake007

Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Reactions
66,417 5 0

@luke98 I created a thread back in May for the Anthology Edition, Link >>> HERE! :thumbs: I'm really liking those art cards :photo: :)

bloodsnake007

Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Reactions
66,417 5 0

ocielz

El NINJA Chingon
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2011
Winter Garden, Florida
Reactions
8,076 0 0

bloodsnake007

Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Reactions
66,417 5 0
Naw Cabron!!! HDZETA Is THE one to get!!! All others are inferior.......Until Blu fans comes out. HDZ come with 3D and 2D plus steel and more goodies.......ES BUENO!!!
@ocielz Well you know me Cabron, I'm a Slipcover Wh*re, so this is a MUST for me! :woot: :hungry: :D