Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99

71IrfcRKTnL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
So we're not getting another steelbook anywhere...
I liked the movie, but don't really want to buy this Hellraiser Parachute.

Such a strange film. Don’t understand the point of it. Dakota had zero energy, the whole film is flat, there’s about 2 tiny action/ fight scenes but the last 25 minutes are gold and hilarious.

That f**king pit stop to Peru LOL. Also why do the 3 girls have superpowers in the future? Did I miss something? Why 3 Spider-Women in the same city and universe? It does not make sense

Sony need to stop these Spider-Man hero/ villain films. This one especially had no meaning and I feel it won’t go anywhere past this film. Pointless

Such a strange film. Don’t understand the point of it. Dakota had zero energy, the whole film is flat, there’s about 2 tiny action/ fight scenes but the last 25 minutes are gold and hilarious.

That f**king pit stop to Peru LOL. Also why do the 3 girls have superpowers in the future? Did I miss something? Why 3 Spider-Women in the same city and universe? It does not make sense

Sony need to stop these Spider-Man hero/ villain films. This one especially had no meaning and I feel it won’t go anywhere past this film. Pointless

Isn't that just her though? Every interview I've seen of her she comes across as having zero personality and so much self entitlement and hate towards those around her

Isn't that just her though? Every interview I've seen of her she comes across as having zero personality and so much self entitlement and hate towards those around her
Yeah she does tbh, I liked her in Suspiria and her energy tho. This was just an awful performance. OMG the firework sequence. LOL