AZ, U.S.A
Release: October 7th, 2016
Platform: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

1.jpg 2.jpg

It’s 1968 and the rules have changed. After years in Vietnam, Lincoln Clay knows this truth: Family isn’t who you’re born with, it’s who you die for.

Last edited:
This damn hurricane is gonna make me have to wait until next week sometime to play .Couldn't it have come next week or something?Damn you Hurricane Matthew.

This damn hurricane is gonna make me have to wait until next week sometime to play .Couldn't it have come next week or something?Damn you Hurricane Matthew.
Gah, feel for you man... that sucks. Stay safe though!

Gah, feel for you man... that sucks. Stay safe though!
I'm from Miami, man. if it aitn a five i should survive.Just wish they gave out pre orders early because of the storm.

This is a lesson learned, though.If it doesn't come with a statue or something pre order digital.

Hope all is OK @dboy99

My copy arrived today from Amazon. Been playing it for the past few hours, not bad so far I like it. Decent story behind it and very much GTA-esque but.....so far so good :D

• Thanks
Reactions: dboy99
Also played on it for a couple of hours earlier today and I'm enjoying it so far... the cars are taking me a while to get used to though, but as usual I blame that on GTA. :p

@cooey What are your thoughts on the game having now played it more?

I'm honestly finding it quite boring, because all the missions are pretty much the same... go to this location, kill a few thugs and the boss > repeat. I've even stopped paying 100% attention to the story because the gameplay has become very repetitive which makes me switch off lol. The only thing I love about it is the music... I find myself sitting in a car just flicking through the radio stations half the time. :LOL:

I'm the same @Noodles im finding it very repetitive. I do like it but I find I can only play it in short bursts. When I've done the campaign I'll be selling it on

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I'm the same @Noodles im finding it very repetitive. I do like it but I find I can only play it in short bursts. When I've done the campaign I'll be selling it on
Same here dude... I've been trying to play at least an hour each day just to progress through the story, but even that soon becomes boring. My copy of Tomb Raider arrived today, so I'll probably start playing that and either jump back on Mafia after or just sell it. :wtf:

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey

Available free of charge in your platform's digital store. Three signature gold-laden weapons designed for one purpose… dismantling and destroying the Italian Mafia piece by crooked piece.

“The Praecisione” .30 Rifle:
Judgment day is coming. With increased long-range accuracy you’ll strike fear into your enemies as you deliver justice from afar.

“The Exterminatore” Shotgun:
The jury is in and the Italian Mafia are guilty. With a higher firing rate and increased ammo capacity, this shotgun will guarantee they know you’ve arrived and their days are numbered.

“The Silentium” Pistol:
With an increased ammo capacity, this silenced weapon is the choice of the close-range executioner hell-bent on delivering high justice.

Use the brand new wardrobe to select the right outfit for your days and nights in New Bordeaux. 11 outfits are at your disposal, including the all new "Revolutionary," "Pro-Am," "Full Metal," "Business Hours," and "Mr. Clay." Outfits available free for all players.

A brand new story, setting, and more await in "Faster, Baby!" Play the Mafia III DLC right now!

Personally I'd tell people not to waste their time, but for those who still want to try it for themselves, the demo is now available to download...