Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Maggie (2015)

Tagline: Don't Get Bitten

Genre: [GENRE]Horror[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Henry Hobson[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Arnold Schwarzenegger[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Abigail Breslin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Joely Richardson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Laura Cayouette[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]J.D. Evermore[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Amy Brassette[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Denise Williamson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Raeden Greer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aiden Flowers[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Taylor Ashley Murphy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dana Gourrier[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-05-08[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]95[/RUNTIME]

Plot: There's a deadly zombie epidemic threatening humanity, but Wade, a small-town farmer and family man, refuses to accept defeat even when his daughter Maggie becomes infected. As Maggie's condition worsens and the authorities seek to eradicate those with the virus, Wade is pushed to the limits in an effort to protect her. Joely Richardson co-stars in this post-apocalyptic thriller.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
mFt7Oo3pf8f1BZAdWLyUpYM63aT.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

IMDB
Limited Release
Starring: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Abigail Breslin

A teenage girl in the Midwest becomes infected by an outbreak of a disease that slowly turns the infected into cannibalistic zombies. During her transformation, her loving father stays by her side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Thanks for the tag @Scary Hair :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
I love Arnie, and had heard nothing about this film till now:thumbs: woohoo!!! this is not Arnie's usual type of movie, very interesting:D and I love the subject matter, so I'm definitely looking forward to this one:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah::woot:

Reactions: Scary Hair
Just watched the trailer on another site too. I've been watching all of arnie's up coming movies and I'm super glad he has gone away from the nonsense action movies (even though they're still fun) to more serious roles. Hoping this gets great reviews and they all praise his acting. I'm excited anyway

Reactions: Scary Hair
@cooey

Your happy then :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .

Gonna be interesting Arnold to me has always had more than one liners ,guns, both phisical and bullet firing to offer.

This could be the one to SILENCE each and every one of the critics that have questioned his range and acting .

Reactions: cooey
I'd never heard of this until I saw the trailer.
It looks to be emphasing the drama aspect rather than the zombie aspect.
Looks like one that may test Arnie's range for once!

Watched the trailer yesterday, and was impressed, Arnie showing emotion !, a Zombie movie with a father trying to protect his daughter during the transformation from human to zombie from the looks of it, a different take on the zombie genre, and will definitely check it out.

This looks really good and arnies acting looks amazing. Good to see him in a more dramatic role in his older age

Just checked my local cinema times this weekend for Ant-Man times and was amazed and delighted to see they are showing Maggie! Ant-Man can wait until Sunday, I'm going to see Arnie tonight!!!