Purchase link: Maleficent (sold-out)
Price: £24.99
Notes: 4,000 copies, Full gloss finish

01.jpg

02.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg
Maleficent.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys JUST had a look and relise date has been ammended 20 . 10. 14 uk u.s.a 10 . 20 . 14 .

Any chance a Wounderful Mod can ammend thank you . Liking the bold :p :D .

I don't think it's too bad when written as "October 2oth 2014" as opposed to "10/20/14". I've never fully understood why the US puts the month before day. I guess it's the same reason as to why we put a 'U' in colour, to overcomplicate things :D

I don't think it's too bad when written as "October 2oth 2014" as opposed to "10/20/14". I've never fully understood why the US puts the month before day. I guess it's the same reason as to why we put a 'U' in colour, to overcomplicate things :D

That is how I should have wrote it . I had a blond moment :shy: . Been at work then mental when I got back. Was DEAD shocked to find a date to be honerst LOADS of times date brought forward NOT
Good for the bank account.

I dont struggle to much with the actual date thing as my watch is the u.s format so think my upside down head dose it for me now ;) . My head is a strange strange thing :ohno: :p :D .

Ok, perhaps not all Disney movies (I really don't know), but all recent movies are region free (Oz the great and powerful, Cpt. America: tws, Thor: tdw, The lone ranger, Frozen...)

£25 and still no details of back and inside art!

Yep! In my experience, that means the back and inside will be terrible! :ohno: (My guess is plain white throughout, which of course will actually be bare metal upon release :mad:) They won't release pics until after the orders have been shipped so they don't have the onslaught of cancellations :rolleyes:

Just my cynical view on this of course! :hilarious:

Reactions: DJ IXS