Purchase link: Maleficent (sold-out)
Price: £24.99
Notes: 4,000 copies, Full gloss finish

01.jpg

02.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg
Maleficent.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really hope for some decent artwork inside and on the back cover, there's some really good looking poster artwork they could use.

I would prefer a steelbook with 3D and so far UK looks like the only option for this. If it has German, it should have Spanish, as Spanish disc has German, hence my question. But thanks anyways ;)

Ah ok: sadly i don't know sites reporting UK BD info like those german sites for german BDs (zehnachtzig.de or bluray-dsic.de), and i'm looking for them everywhere :D

Reactions: Sargast
Ah ok: sadly i don't know sites reporting UK BD info like those german sites for german BDs (zehnachtzig.de or bluray-dsic.de), and i'm looking for them everywhere :D
And even those are wrong sometimes. Nothing like have the disc info, but for the lack of that one, to have at least a description of any UK site would be helpful

a member on the other forum claims to have seen an image of a pre-production copy of this steel on here and they claim it was silver

can anyone confirm this?

If it does turn out silver I will be cancelling, but I am not going to do so until I see it first. LOL. I think some people are trying to get others to sell so it will come into stock again. Don't fall for it!!!

Reactions: Skog and tnguyen13
a member on the other forum claims to have seen an image of a pre-production copy of this steel on here and they claim it was silver

can anyone confirm this?
I don't think anyone has ever seen this. Normally zavvi doesn't give out their exclusive pictures like that, and as far as I know, if zavvi ever takes a pic of the preproduction of this steel, we'd be the first ones to know cause HDN often receives exclusive news from zavvi.

Reactions: snooloui

can anyone confirm this?

I have just seen that comment on the other site. Im not even a memeber but i was intruiged to have a look. Anyways........ He is chatting out of his bum lol. He says that he seen it here on HDN haha. No way did he.

Reactions: snooloui
If its the same "white" like Sin City & The Last Stand i wont buy this. Unfortunately we get no pictures before release.
Maybe zavvi will share a info about this important detail. If not, i will cancel this 2 weeks before release date.

can someone explain me why this wonderful Disney Movie is Basically getting only 1 Steelbook Release (zavvi...not counting Spain), usually we would be greeted with many different Asian Versions ?

can someone explain me why this wonderful Disney Movie is Basically getting only 1 Steelbook Release (zavvi...not counting Spain), usually we would be greeted with many different Asian Versions ?
Because this is not a popular title, not a lot of ppl like it.

Because this is not a popular title, not a lot of ppl like it.

For Real ? This was so good, everything you Unexpected from this Disney Classic, wonderful twist to it ! It did well in the theatre, it covered the budget of the movie and grossed a profit. I am no expert in the Budget section as there's so many other country that are not taken into account, but opening weekend did well compared to other movies with similar budgets. IMDB Rating 7.2 (this is pretty good). would it have anything to do with the issue Amazon was having with Disney that wanted to sell the copies higher than amazon deemed fair ?

Reactions: Bluprint
For Real ? This was so good, everything you Unexpected from this Disney Classic, wonderful twist to it ! It did well in the theatre, it covered the budget of the movie and grossed a profit. I am no expert in the Budget section as there's so many other country that are not taken into account, but opening weekend did well compared to other movies with similar budgets. IMDB Rating 7.2 (this is pretty good). would it have anything to do with the issue Amazon was having with Disney that wanted to sell the copies higher than amazon deemed fair ?
Don't get me wrong. I didn't Say I don't like this movie, in fact, I did like it a lot and was one of the first people who ordered this when it went live. I was just saying how we didn't get any other versions besides Zavvi and Spain is because the majority of steelbooks collectors didn't like it that much. It didn't create the hype like X Men or Marvel movies, or Frozen.

just bloody hope they don't change the art on this like they did on GOTG as still on zavvi site it says *Artwork subject to change.

can a member of staff please have a word with zavvi and find out if this will be final artwork please as is out on 20th oct and do not want to be stuffed up the backside if they change last minute and dispatch before we find out if you see what i'm saying. after all this is another disney release.

many thanks in advance
basil :thumbs: