Purchase link: Maleficent (sold-out)
Price: £24.99
Notes: 4,000 copies, Full gloss finish

01.jpg

02.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg
Maleficent.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just rewatched the movie for the 2nd time, this time in Real 3D and just loved the 3D well made, it was like watching it for the first time. Wonderful story. Disney took a classic and made another one out of it I believe. Can't wait to get my steelbook, people talking about the red eyes of the steel and saw that part in the movie, t'was cool.

Reactions: Marina Blue
I wish my Front Projector would die on me so I could have a reason to upgrade to 3D. I just cant justify the expense when it still works perfectly fine. Heck I only have 600 hours on my new lamp.

Reactions: Marina Blue
I can't have this steelbook on display, it is like the mona lisa, THOSE EYES follow me wherever I go! lol :)

My steels aren't here yet but yesterday watched the movie in 3D and there's a part she looks at us almost and we see her red eyes, thought right away of the sleelbook,,, they must have done so because of that part in the movie.

Turns out they weren't Scratches but some other item, came right off:thumbs:

One small Paint chip on the front and a Scratch on the back:angry: also this steelbook keeps every single finger print on it:mad:

over all a great steelbook for this release:thumbs:

Got my copy today. It was sent with a small ding on the front left side. I knew I should have cancelled this from Zavvi

I was worried sick after reading several posts here about defects and glad to say that I received mine today in MINT condition. This steel is gorgeous and love the black :):):):)

It also arrived in less than a week after dispatch and I'm in Canada. Good job Zavvi!!!

Last edited: