Price: €27.99
Notes: Only 2D disc

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll have to fight @bloodsnake007's wife for it :box:
LMFAO! :rofl: :hilarious:

tb8b48e_d0drpuzjh95.gif

"Here lies @Cymon H! He was a fool thinking he would be able to BEST bloodsnakes wife. Let us take a moment and reflect on his mistakes, and to LEARN from them!" :woot: :D

LOL! just kidding buddy! This Steel has been claimed by my succubus wife! :naughty: :p THANKS again for everything @DADDYCOOL187! :notworthy: :cool:

Just received from DVDgo. For those interested, they shipped it in a cardboard mailer (see pic). No damage from what I can see. The total shipped cost also was less than the price on the website before shipping. For some reason, I got shipping and product discounts. I have no idea why, but I'm not complaining!

82ad5b9c-8ed2-4dad-a6de-7fc365fd3d68.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, If I had known it said Maleficent on the actual steel. I would have bought this. And I would have ripped the shrink wrap right off, stringers and all.

Reactions: orezlyrad
I got mine and opened it a few minutes ago. Absolutely blown away with how nice it is. The embossing is probably the best I've ever seen and I love the reflective paint used in her eyes. Going straight on a stand on display in my home theater.

Look, guys, plain and simple, there won't be more. When places run out of stock they will run out of stock. Like Amazon, like Fnac, etc.
I have been picking up on physical local stores copies for ninjas. More expensive but I least I knew there were or weren't stock. There was a place I could ring or just go. So if Dvdgo says no more, then it's no more. It was due to happen.
Btw, the "discount" from Dvdgo was the VAT. If out of EU, obviously they can't charge u taxes.
I doubt I'll be picking up more. I can. But it's way time consuming and it's not like I'm a business making a "profit" on this. But this steely really deserved the work. I think that UK won't be as spectacular