FNAC.es w/horns pic from max steelbook
MoviesDistribucion.com
http://www.dvdgo.com/dvd-malefica-steelbox-blu-ray/2383114
Price: €27.99
Notes: Only 2D disc

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
went back and forth but secured myself a copy :D just hope zavvi comes out with something different so we can have added flavor to that release. But this is one stunning gorgeous steelbook. OMG October was expensive with so many releases and pre-orders...I think I have 20$ left to eat for the rest of the month lol can't wait for paycheck in 2 weeks :banghead:

Is the spanish version also Black on the back same as zavvi ? I would assume it's the same exact steelbook but zavvi has the 3D added on to of the 2D ?

it's not right of Zavvi to change their artwork like this, because of that I had committed to pre-order the spanish version based on the assumption that the Zavvi one would be white, so I was ready to spend more than I should(having had to purchase 2 copies Zavvi from ebay that cost me so much). Now I can't have 3 copies if they are all the same, I spent so much already. I hope the seller will understand my point of view/situation and cancelled my spanish one since the Zavvi are already shipped.

Last edited:
it's not right of Zavvi to change their artwork like this, because of that I had committed to pre-order the spanish version based on the assumption that the Zavvi one would be white, so I was ready to spend more than I should(having had to purchase 2 copies Zavvi from ebay that cost me so much). Now I can't have 3 copies if they are all the same, I spent so much already. I hope the seller will understand my point of view/situation and cancelled my spanish one since the Zavvi are already shipped.

I was afraid something like this would happened. That's why some Ninja's were trying to explain you to not rush on to ebay if something is out of stock. Unfortunately you panicked too much and landed 3 exact copies. Next time remember patience always pays off specially when you have access to some awesome members here who would help you secure steelbooks at a reasonable price :thumbs:

Reactions: charleybusko
I know but I was sure that zavvi were going to be as advertised, the white one... and the other ones panish one is also as expensive from ebay, I agree with you I panicked and put myself in a not so good situation, but I can't afford 3 stellbook the same, I should have waited, anyways.

I know but I was sure that zavvi were going to be as advertised, the white one... and the other ones panish one is also as expensive from ebay, I agree with you I panicked and put myself in a not so good situation, but I can't afford 3 stellbook the same, I should have waited, anyways.
you can always use them to trade or put them back on ebay...

I feel you man... on the same boat.

I feel you man... on the same boat.

you too ? oh it's just awful. I only wanted the Spain for the steelbook, didn't care about the disk as I knew zavvi's white one would have both disks. So I asked a favor to save me a copy of the spain one but now that zavvi changed the artwork for the same as the spain I just feel like I would be wasting money I need.

It's not right of zavvi to change their artwork so late, because I was basing my decisions on Zavvi's version to be white it let to all this mess.

@Actarus I feel for you. This is just something that happens often to us collectors. All the best though. We all live and learn. Sometimes we can be patient and miss out, atimes we can be aggressive and gain, there's no exact science to it. For me, I'll get one Spanish steel and a UK steel, too late to change plans :)

@Actarus I feel for you. This is just something that happens often to us collectors. All the best though. We all live and learn. Sometimes we can be patient and miss out, atimes we can be aggressive and gain, there's no exact science to it. For me, I'll get one Spanish steel and a UK steel, too late to change plans :)

Thank you for your kind words ! Yes it is unfortunate and I feel very bad but already have spent 200$ for 2 zavvi copies I was willing to go for the spain based on the fact it would have been different(white steel UK and black spain) but a 3rd copy again at 100$ for the spain is too much, 2 is enough. That is exactly what I was worried, to miss out, so I went aggressive to get one like you said but it bite me in the butt :notworthy: Lesson learned and will be more careful in the future, it's not like me to go back on my word but 3 copies didn't make sense especially when I am so tight with money.

you can always use them to trade or put them back on ebay...

I think the problem is that he spent A LOT on those 2, and now that Zavvi have the same one "with 3D" he'd have been selling at considerable loss if he hadn't been able to cancel. Zavvi from what we know after their eBay problem still have well over 500 of these still to sell, which will see them most likely relisted soon. :)

Reactions: Actarus
Cheaper on Amazon.es right now, saved yourself some money.

Bummer all the reasonable priced ones on Amazon.ES don't ship to the USA

The UK version sold for £30 plus postage which is less than your budget

Check item 261679071957

Was looking to collect the Spain version, and the Zavvi one would be plan B. Either case I'm in no hurry already spent far too much money this black friday.

I'll also look in the trade thread to see if there are any sellers

Thanks