Man I do hate Gene Simmons/Kiss !

Horses for causes I think.

Some peole love em some not.

I dont get Mariah Carey and Byonce and J zee :wtf: :yuck: :smashed: .

I just dont read look listen to whatever thay do. A volume off switch works wonders for me :naughty: :thumbs: :) .

Reactions: Ricker
Horses for causes I think.

Some peole love em some not.

I dont get Mariah Carey and Byonce and J zee :wtf: :yuck: :smashed: .

I just dont read look listen to whatever thay do. A volume off switch works wonders for me :naughty: :thumbs: :) .

ha! this thread already paid off. did not know saying "Horses for causes" - now I do. another day another lesson learned. btw : I'm Finnish so these phareses are new to me.

ha! this thread already paid off. did not know saying "Horses for causes" - now I do. another day another lesson learned. btw : I'm Finnish so these phareses are new to me.

I know sweetheart that is why I put underneath what it was a bit like :thumbs:.

You dont have a Race house ploughing a field. So each house for each task :).

Personally I dont have that bigger issue with Kiss. O.k when thay did crazy crazy nights and god gave rock and roll, after that nahh :wtf:.

Gene Simmons a resonably fair actor but too much of a publicly hound for me:muted: :).

YEP :thumbs:. I'm the WORST SPELLER ON HERE. I confuse the dictionary on my tablet :ohno:.

I'm Dyslexic I get letters numbers mixed up so bad and can not tell the difference. People on here seem to know what I mean most of the time :confused: Even when I dont :D :p .

That is why I LOVE here so much everyone just rolls with it :drool:

it's ok. did not mean to be rude. you do know that, dont you ?!

cheers !

Reactions: Scary Hair
Music is an individual thing. I hate Rap, think it is the worst thing ever. Most of it has ruined the English language IMO. I know people hate what I listen to. To each his own.

I would say hate isn't a strong enough term for how I feel about rap.

As for Kiss, there would be no sleaze metal, black metal and many other sub genres especially in Europe if it wasn't in part for them. They have had more influence across the world than any other rock band. Saying they are wannabe Alice Coopers shows a severe lack of knowledge on the history of metal and hard rock.

That being said, yes Gene is a complete tool! ;) I do agree with him though on his hip hop comments. Rock and Roll Hall of fame should be for Rockers only "proper music" no pop and definitely no rap artists. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Travis Bickle
Kiss are & always have been best as a live band their studio albums don't do them justice as a live band they are still superb one of the best bands I have ever seen. Gene Simmons has always had a massive ego but it's part of why they became so successful.
Yes they use the make-up & pyrotechnics but they are good musicians.:vomit:

Kiss are & always have been best as a live band their studio albums don't do them justice as a live band they are still superb one of the best bands I have ever seen. Gene Simmons has always had a massive ego but it's part of why they became so successful.
Yes they use the make-up & pyrotechnics but they are good musicians.:vomit:

I like the early albums for nostalgia sake, but don't really like anything later. Seen them live a few times and they still destroy most modern bands in terms of showmanship. Rammstein and Muse being the only modern acts that top them "imo" :cool:

Reactions: Travis Bickle
I would say hate isn't a strong enough term for how I feel about rap.

As for Kiss, there would be no sleaze metal, black metal and many other sub genres especially in Europe if it wasn't in part for them. They have had more influence across the world than any other rock band. Saying they are wannabe Alice Coopers shows a severe lack of knowledge on the history of metal and hard rock.

That being said, yes Gene is a complete tool! ;) I do agree with him though on his hip hop comments. Rock and Roll Hall of fame should be for Rockers only "proper music" no pop and definitely no rap artists. :)

ok wanna be alice was down statement, but being the most influental band ... is way over rated.

let's put it this way. the greatest bands existed before Kiss : Jimi Hendrix experience, the doors, pink floyd, led zeppelin, deep purple, the beatles, david bowie etc etc. And after them bands like nirvana, joy division, rage against the machine etc etc had nothing to do with them.

I like the early albums for nostalgia sake, but don't really like anything later. Seen them live a few times and they still destroy most modern bands in terms of showmanship. Rammstein and Muse being the only modern acts that top them "imo" :cool:

Rammstein do rule. Muse is way too clean ...