Do you like what you see?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: May 13 June 10, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (Full Slip + Lenti + Quarter Slip with Lenticular Magnet) (Pre-order April 15, 2016 - Order Limit: One Click x 1, Full Slip x 2, Lenticular x 2)
Price: $48.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $145.99 (One Click)
HDN GB: hosted by Aniv
Notes: Print Run (Total 2,500): Full Slip - 700 copies, numbered. Lenticular Slip - 900 Copies, numbered
One Click is 3 Steelbooks (Full+Lenti+Lenti Magnet) - 300 Copies, numbered
Lenti Magnet Steelbook only available with the One-Click
SteelBook will be full gloss finish with awesome embossing/debossing and everything else the community strives for

one.jpg lenti.jpg full.jpg

SteelBook Render
12825305_172701839777369_813276042_n.jpg

Lenticular | Full Slip
Manta_MOS_3DBD2016_Lenticular_Slip.png Manta_MOS_3DBD2016_Full_Slip.png Manta_Lab_MOS_Full_Slip_Packshot_Overview.png
SteelBook Overview Render
12822870_174389092941977_299060227_o.jpg

Lenticular WIP Render

Lenti Magnet (idea is to have it look like its part of the steel so the flow goes from the front image to the back)

- Region Free (A,B,C)
- 2D + 3D Blu-ray Disc
- Video: 1080P HD 2.4:1
- 3D Feature Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio: English 7.1, Dolby Digital: Mandarin 5.1, Thai 5.1, Polish 5.1 & Turkish 5.1
- 3D Subtitles: Cantonese, Complex Chinese, English, Korean, Indonesia Bahasa, Thai, Turkish & Polish
- 2D Feature Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio: English 7.1, Dolby Digital: Czech 5.1, Polish 5.1 & Thai 5.1
- 2D Subtitles: Cantonese, Complex Chinese, English, Korean, Indonesia Bahasa, Thai, European Portuguese, Slovenian, Serbian, Polish, Hebrew, Greek, Czech, Croatian & Arabic
- All editions come with Booklet, Character Cards(5ea), Post Cards(4ea), Tip-on, Exclusive numbering sticker and Exclusive release sticker.

12670498_1051868664923241_8424938282118420356_n.png

12974523_1053304964779611_3202597977664484170_n.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Release date: May 13 June 10, 2016
Purchase links: Pre-order April 15, 2016 - Order Limit: One Click x 1, Full Slip x 2, Lenticular x 2
Full Slip (with holofoil effect) (OOS)
Lenticular
One Click (Full Slip+Lenticular Slip+Lenticular Magnet) (OOS)
Price: $48.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $145.99 (One Click)
HDN GB: hosted by Aniv
Notes:
- Print Run (Total 2,500): Full Slip - 700 copies, numbered. Lenticular Slip - 900 Copies, numbered.
- One Click is 3 Steelbooks (Full+Lenti+Lenti Magnet) - 300 Copies, numbered.
Lenti Magnet Steelbook only available with the One-Click
- SteelBook will be full gloss finish with awesome embossing/debossing and everything else the community strives for :cool:

Package shots: (One Click | Lenti | Full)
View attachment 232000 View attachment 232001 View attachment 232007

SteelBook Overview Render

Lenticular WIP Render

Lenti Magnet (idea is to have it look like its part of the steel so the flow goes from the front image to the back)

- Region Free (A,B,C)
- 2D + 3D Blu-ray Disc
- Video: 1080P HD 2.4:1
- 3D Feature Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio: English 7.1, Dolby Digital: Mandarin 5.1, Thai 5.1, Polish 5.1 & Turkish 5.1
- 3D Subtitles: Cantonese, Complex Chinese, English, Korean, Indonesia Bahasa, Thai, Turkish & Polish
- 2D Feature Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio: English 7.1, Dolby Digital: Czech 5.1, Polish 5.1 & Thai 5.1
- 2D Subtitles: Cantonese, Complex Chinese, English, Korean, Indonesia Bahasa, Thai, European Portuguese, Slovenian, Serbian, Polish, Hebrew, Greek, Czech, Croatian & Arabic
- All editions come with Booklet, Character Cards(5ea), Post Cards(4ea), Tip-on, Exclusive numbering sticker and Exclusive release sticker.

I bought the fullslip and Lenticular editions and both steelbooks are badly scratched. The fullslip cover has hundreds of paintbubles on it. I would think twice before you buy these steelbooks. If this is there quality then it is the last steelbook I buy from MANTALAB. WHAT A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT.
Thanks for nothing MANTALAB

I bought the fullslip and Lenticular editions and both steelbooks are badly scratched. The fullslip cover has hundreds of paintbubles on it. I would think twice before you buy these steelbooks. If this is there quality then it is the last steelbook I buy from MANTALAB. WHAT A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT.

Did you even contact their customer service to give them a chance to fix it before complaining on here? I received my copies with zero defects.

Did you even contact their customer service to give them a chance to fix it before complaining on here? I received my copies with zero defects.
You say "complaining" there were delays after delays to make sure that they were perfect and I end up with 2 steelbooks with scratches and paintbubles on the fullslip. Sorry but I am not complaining. I was just warning people what they can get/expect from MANTALAB.

You say "complaining" there were delays after delays to make sure that they were perfect and I end up with 2 steelbooks with scratches and paintbubles on the fullslip. Sorry but I am not complaining. I was just warning people what they can get/expect from MANTALAB.

This pretty much. They delayed so much to get a high quality product, and still there are tons of defects for a lot of people. Its really bad actually.

• Thanks
Reactions: ty233 and lgans316
Did everyone receive 6 character cards? I've just checked again & I only have 5, Zod is missing. Not a major issue, just double checking.

Sorry to hear that but MantaLab are not immune from making mistakes.

I received my Star Wars 1 click from Nova with a bashed up Fullslip A. But that won't deter me from ever buying from them again.

I would get in touch with Manta and let them sort out the problem.

In curious as well as to what customer service said when you told/showed them the problems with the steelbooks. My one click arrived in pristine condition, but i can imagine the feeling of getting them after waiting so long, only to find then damaged. That should not have happened. But i think what @JCC was trying to say was that before you, understandably, post here what has happened and speak out your dissappointment, that you at least contact Manta's customer service and give out a fair "warning" when you also know how customer service treated you.

Reactions: digitalbabe
This pretty much. They delayed so much to get a high quality product, and still there are tons of defects for a lot of people. Its really bad actually.

FilmArena has been doing this for a couple years now. Their delays are for several months, if not years (John Wick) and apparently their steelbooks often arrive scratched. I give Manta a break as they are new to the game.

FilmArena has been doing this for a couple years now. Their delays are for several months, if not years (John Wick) and apparently their steelbooks often arrive scratched. I give Manta a break as they are new to the game.

Ive never liked anything FilmArena has released yet so that doesnt matter to me :p

I not got delivery yet
17 days so far and not arrived in Ireland yet

Registered Air mail should not take that long to arrive in Ireland it's usually only 14 days average delivery time when it's from China Post and sometimes as quick as 8 days

I would expect Hong Kong post delivery times to be the same as China

I hope it not been sent by registered surface mail

In curious as well as to what customer service said when you told/showed them the problems with the steelbooks. My one click arrived in pristine condition, but i can imagine the feeling of getting them after waiting so long, only to find then damaged. That should not have happened. But i think what @JCC was trying to say was that before you, understandably, post here what has happened and speak out your dissappointment, that you at least contact Manta's customer service and give out a fair "warning" when you also know how customer service treated you.
24 hours has passed and still no reply from MANTALAB.

I had an issue with my Lenti. Got a response within 24 hours saying with my next order they will send out a new one. Whether this is true i dont know yet. ill keep everyone updated

I complained straightaway and they tried to fob me off with the "next order" BS. What if I don't order for a long time? What if they sell out? I insisted upon an immediate replacement which turned up within the week. It still had a paint chip in the same place as the first copy I received, and the back had these weird glue residue type blemishes which were part of the paintwork. Really disappointed but couldn't be bothered complaining again.

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Where do you live? Did they sent you only a case, free of charge?
They offered to send me a new case with my next order because its too expensive for them to just send one item...

Got another reply:

@Vtrmart guess that have to be you? ..........

Well, if that is aimed at me, I will be having words as I did not use threatening or aggressive language/ tone. Anyone who knows me would know that I am not a complainer- I can live with a paint chip/scratch/dent in isolation and am not that OCD. I said that I was unhappy, I wanted an immediate replacement as I was not prepared to wait months for something to turn up with a future order- why should we? We've waited long enough. And pardon me for pointing out, but we paid the initial postage on top of the steelbook, it's their mistake so why shouldn't they foot the bill? And yes, they sent out the case on its own.

First email.

My order number is 00001273. It turned up really quickly but now I've opened it to watch, I have noticed a dent in the front just above the bottom of the border. As it's an expensive item, I would like one that is perfect in every way. Can you please advise me on your returns and replacement policy please as I would like one that is not dented. I will provide your response to my issue to people who use Hidefninja where you are building up a good rep.

Second email after their reply:

Thank you for the reply. However, that answer is not really satisfactory as the next order could be a long time away and I am stuck with a defective case. This isn't my fault and I fail to see how this solution is in anyway satisfactory. Upon more detailed inspection, it is covered in light surface scratches all over and has small paint chips front and back, as well as the dent. The product is defective and as such, I am covered by consumer law which says that I am entitled to a replacement/refund if the item is faulty, which this clearly is. As a first time seller, it is your duty to make me happy so that I return for repeat orders. In any case, this release could be sold out by the time your next release is due out. Please come up with a better solution than this.

Threatening? Abusive? Really? And I'd love to know what consequences there will be in future. I will never order from them again after this.
its kind of bossy lol...but maybe they took it wrong, words that we think are ok maybe for them are offensive...go figure..

• Thanks
Reactions: Vtrmart
its kind of bossy lol...but maybe they took it wrong, words that we think are ok maybe for them are offensive...go figure..

I like to think it's more to the point But I get what you mean. Like I said, I'm not one for complaining, I just get on with things but I couldn't let this go as its the most expensive steelbook I've ever paid out for.