Do you like what you see?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: May 13 June 10, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (Full Slip + Lenti + Quarter Slip with Lenticular Magnet) (Pre-order April 15, 2016 - Order Limit: One Click x 1, Full Slip x 2, Lenticular x 2)
Price: $48.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $145.99 (One Click)
HDN GB: hosted by Aniv
Notes: Print Run (Total 2,500): Full Slip - 700 copies, numbered. Lenticular Slip - 900 Copies, numbered
One Click is 3 Steelbooks (Full+Lenti+Lenti Magnet) - 300 Copies, numbered
Lenti Magnet Steelbook only available with the One-Click
SteelBook will be full gloss finish with awesome embossing/debossing and everything else the community strives for

one.jpg lenti.jpg full.jpg

SteelBook Render
12825305_172701839777369_813276042_n.jpg

Lenticular | Full Slip
Manta_MOS_3DBD2016_Lenticular_Slip.png Manta_MOS_3DBD2016_Full_Slip.png Manta_Lab_MOS_Full_Slip_Packshot_Overview.png
SteelBook Overview Render
12822870_174389092941977_299060227_o.jpg

Lenticular WIP Render

Lenti Magnet (idea is to have it look like its part of the steel so the flow goes from the front image to the back)

- Region Free (A,B,C)
- 2D + 3D Blu-ray Disc
- Video: 1080P HD 2.4:1
- 3D Feature Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio: English 7.1, Dolby Digital: Mandarin 5.1, Thai 5.1, Polish 5.1 & Turkish 5.1
- 3D Subtitles: Cantonese, Complex Chinese, English, Korean, Indonesia Bahasa, Thai, Turkish & Polish
- 2D Feature Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio: English 7.1, Dolby Digital: Czech 5.1, Polish 5.1 & Thai 5.1
- 2D Subtitles: Cantonese, Complex Chinese, English, Korean, Indonesia Bahasa, Thai, European Portuguese, Slovenian, Serbian, Polish, Hebrew, Greek, Czech, Croatian & Arabic
- All editions come with Booklet, Character Cards(5ea), Post Cards(4ea), Tip-on, Exclusive numbering sticker and Exclusive release sticker.

12670498_1051868664923241_8424938282118420356_n.png

12974523_1053304964779611_3202597977664484170_n.png

Last edited by a moderator:
First email.

My order number is 00001273. It turned up really quickly but now I've opened it to watch, I have noticed a dent in the front just above the bottom of the border. As it's an expensive item, I would like one that is perfect in every way. Can you please advise me on your returns and replacement policy please as I would like one that is not dented. I will provide your response to my issue to people who use Hidefninja where you are building up a good rep.

Second email after their reply:

Thank you for the reply. However, that answer is not really satisfactory as the next order could be a long time away and I am stuck with a defective case. This isn't my fault and I fail to see how this solution is in anyway satisfactory. Upon more detailed inspection, it is covered in light surface scratches all over and has small paint chips front and back, as well as the dent. The product is defective and as such, I am covered by consumer law which says that I am entitled to a replacement/refund if the item is faulty, which this clearly is. As a first time seller, it is your duty to make me happy so that I return for repeat orders. In any case, this release could be sold out by the time your next release is due out. Please come up with a better solution than this.

Threatening? Abusive? Really? And I'd love to know what consequences there will be in future. I will never order from them again after this.

Your email isn't threatening at all ... you are stating facts. It is in there interest to just send a replacement.

First email.

My order number is 00001273. It turned up really quickly but now I've opened it to watch, I have noticed a dent in the front just above the bottom of the border. As it's an expensive item, I would like one that is perfect in every way. Can you please advise me on your returns and replacement policy please as I would like one that is not dented. I will provide your response to my issue to people who use Hidefninja where you are building up a good rep.

Second email after their reply:

Thank you for the reply. However, that answer is not really satisfactory as the next order could be a long time away and I am stuck with a defective case. This isn't my fault and I fail to see how this solution is in anyway satisfactory. Upon more detailed inspection, it is covered in light surface scratches all over and has small paint chips front and back, as well as the dent. The product is defective and as such, I am covered by consumer law which says that I am entitled to a replacement/refund if the item is faulty, which this clearly is. As a first time seller, it is your duty to make me happy so that I return for repeat orders. In any case, this release could be sold out by the time your next release is due out. Please come up with a better solution than this.

Threatening? Abusive? Really? And I'd love to know what consequences there will be in future. I will never order from them again after this.
It's telling them how it is.... not more, not less! For these prices you should get a replacement without any hesitation IMHO

Just ordered the lenticular slip while its still in stock, if I um and ah about it any longer I know I'll regret it :mos::rolleyes: Plus the shots on here make it look right pretty :thumbs:

Just got my full lentI slip today.. it looks great but I'm scared (after reading this thread) what I might find on the steelbook when I unseal it.

I was happy to see that they use strong boxes and plenty of bubble wrap.. this is the most expensive steelbook I've bought at retail price.. gonna open it now and hopefully it'll be mint or near mint:ohno:

Edit
Couple of small pain chips on the front, and a load of surface scratches around the top half edge on the back, the kind you can only see when it catches the light just right.

Really beautiful steelbook:)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: harry
Absolutely stunning package from Manta Labs, really pleased I got one of the lenticular editions now! Suspect their future releases are going to destroy my wallet...

full
full

full
full

• Thanks
Reactions: harry