Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
81C75xagCkL._SL1500_.jpg

CLICK LINKS BELOW TO GO DIRECTLY TO EACH COUNTRY'S POST:

USA - 50,000 total

CANADA - 10,000 total

FRANCE:
Heard from my contacts the following tentative release information...

Release date: October 23rd, 2013
Order link: FNAC.com
INDIA

ITALY

SOUTH KOREA

TAIWAN

SOUTH AFRICA

AUSTRALIA

HONG KONG

FINLAND

NORWAY

POLAND

MEXICO

GREECE

Last edited:
If anyone is kind enough to post a copy of their receipt here, of their purchase from Walmart for $24.95 I'll be grateful. Planning on stopping at Best Buy near my home for a price match.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Because everywhere else it's $40, where as in Wal-Mart stores it's $25. They only received a few each is what I meant to say and not a single store within a 25 mile radius has it in stock. As long as I can get a fellow member's copy of the receipt, my Best Buy will have no issues price matching.

Unless Robert you wouldn't happen to have an extra would you?

Because everywhere else it's $40, where as in Wal-Mart stores it's $25. They only received a few each is what I meant to say and not a single store within a 25 mile radius has it in stock. As long as I can get a fellow member's copy of the receipt, my Best Buy will have no issues price matching.

Unless Robert you wouldn't happen to have an extra would you?

No, I haven't had a chance to go to Wal-Mart yet, was gonna go in a few minutes though to check. I'll be checking the Wheeling and Arlington Heights ones.

No, I haven't had a chance to go to Wal-Mart yet, was gonna go in a few minutes though to check. I'll be checking the Wheeling and Arlington Heights ones.

If you find two, then grab one for me please. I'm at work until 6pm-7pm but it sounds like you don't live too far from me (or my work) as both places are within 25 minutes of my work/home.

Thanks!

I was able to make Best Buy price match Wal-Mart (just had to take the copy I had bought from BBuy.com to Wal-Mart. had them scan it and print out a void sale slip). Took that to BBuy and they refunded $20 :)

Also this is what I ended up doing, took the 3D, 2D and Special Features blu-rays from the Collector's Edition and replaced them with the Digibook discs.

The CE discs actually have diff artwork and surface texture and adorn the colors of superman with hues of red, blue and black.

Looks amazing with the digibook. The S symbol from the CE will be displayed on the glass cabinets and the discs from the Digibook I'm selling on eBay to recoup the cost of the digibook :) win....win

Here are the comparison pics: 1st pic is the original disc. The 2nd picture is the comparison picture with the CE disc.

2013-11-12MoSBR9_zpsefa4179f.jpg

2013-11-12MoSBR6_zpsc770e0a1.jpg

2013-11-12MoSBR10_zpsc7e16ab7.jpg

2013-11-12MoSBR8_zpsd833ad32.jpg

Mine's out for delivery today by UPS, but I have a doctors appointment in a bit... I hope I don't miss them trying to deliver it. :ohno:

Asked the wbshop about my order status. It hadn't shipped because they haven't received theirs yet. I asked if I could get a free shipping upgrade and got 2 day delivery instead of normal ground. Worthy of a shot if you bought from wb

^^^ you should always add gift options (no need to pay for wrap tho), this way amazon mark it as a gift and you therefore have a higher custome limit of £40, but usually they slip through anyway if they are higher ;)

Reactions: moonbucket
No, mate. My invoice read as follows:

Item(s) Subtotal: $39.96
Shipping & Handling: $9.98
Total before tax: $49.94
Sales Tax: $0.00
Import Fees Deposit: $9.99
Total for This Shipment: $59.93

More than happy to have paid just short of £38 for this edition.

The $9.99 import fees deposit is strictly speaking import fees, amazon just charge you them on dispatch rather than during custom hold ups... if you choose the slowest method (normally still only takes a week) then you dont pay that, then just select gift options and you get a customs limit of £40 and most of the time they let you off if its a bit more than that ;)