Man of Steel (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 20, 2019
Purchase link: Pre-order and GB September 10, 2019 at 10 AM EST
Group buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - Boxset
Notes: WEA Steelbook, 4K+3D+2D

Man of Steel, lenticular box set.jpgMan of Steel, double lenticular slip.jpgMan of Steel, full slip.jpgMan of Steel, 4K UHD lenticular slip (only box set).jpgMan of Steel, special pack (only for box set).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
HDzeta will have to surprise us, because there is not a lot of offcial arts that can be used. Some official posters feature Superman but with a view on his back, so very unlikely for a front cover, then most posters were already used on Steelbooks. Personally, I'm not expecting something "new" (wasn't used for Steelbook, but was already used on either standard releases or lenticular slip)

61ZLjyQhasL._SL1000_.jpg

same goes for the slip, but it might be easier as they can use arts that were already used

I think this poster would have been cool on a textured "glossy" fullslip but they already used it for the back of the boxset, and lately HDZeta is only releasing lenticulars on all slips. But might have been "too dark" for a front cover.
913db_242_5bdb81f0_2e549fb4.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: snow flake
HDzeta will have to surprise us, because there is not a lot of offcial arts that can be used. Some official posters feature Superman but with a view on his back, so very unlikely for a front cover, then most posters were already used on Steelbooks. Personally, I'm not expecting something "new" (wasn't used for Steelbook, but was already used on either standard releases or lenticular slip)

61ZLjyQhasL._SL1000_.jpg

same goes for the slip, but it might be easier as they can use arts that were already used

I think this poster would have been cool on a textured "glossy" fullslip but they already used it for the back of the boxset, and lately HDZeta is only releasing lenticulars on all slips. But might have been "too dark" for a front cover.
You are completed wrong,WB already updated some new arts one their website......

61ZLjyQhasL._SL1000_.jpg

Agree on second image-I’ve always loved this pic.

Reactions: schnauzithomas
Interested to see what they come up with for art - already have a couple releases of this, will take a bit to sway me to get another one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.