Digibook Man Of Steel Target Exclusive Blu-ray Digibook (w/Lenticular cover) [USA]

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: 12th November 2013
Price: $24.99 $19.99 Release week pricing
Purchase link: Man Of Steel
Group buy: here - CLOSED
Also available now through HDN SHOP
Notes: Lenticular cover artwork alternates picture of Kal-El and General Zod :LOL:

image.jpg

Courtesy of adrenaline78:
ZPhyRSt.gif

From Target website:

Target entertainment movies action & adventure
Man of Steel (Blu-ray/DVD) - Only at Target

$24.99

Release Date:11.12.13
Product Information

• "X-Ray Vision” (EC) –30 minute in-depth look at the signature scenes from Man of Steel
• Destruction of Krypton
• Clark Discovers The Fortress of Solitude
• Battle on the streets of Smallville
• Jor-El Saves Lois & Superman
• Attack on Metropolis

BD Book – Man of Steel: Inside the Legendary World of Superman
• Offers an intimate look at the reinvention of the world’s most iconic superhero through the eyes of acclaimed director Zack Snyder (300, Watchmen) and producer Christopher Nolan (The Dark Knight Trilogy). This unique companion book offers a rich selection of materials, from concept art and behind-the-scenes set photography to director commentary and interviews with key creative's, unlocking the secrets behind giving new life to an immortal hero.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today. God he is a fat one! Love it though.
Not a huge fan of the film but I do love alot of extras and am kinda getting fed up with steelbooks.
Will have to check to see what the main image is on the front.

At last, I caved in :emb:. It's very thick, the lenticular is amazing, it looks very nice :

0RLBy6.jpg

NjeZGk.jpg

This was the only one left at the Target store I was talking about 10 days ago. When I went there today, I had told myself that if I could find a perfectly mint digibook, I'd buy it, otherwise I'd just forget about it and be happy with my UK steelbook. When I saw it was the last one on the shelf, I didn't hesitate long.

$27.30 later, I'm happy with this purchase. I won't open it for now :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hussun
I finally managed to find one for a good price, won an auction on eBay for £28 including shipping. Can't wait to get this! Might just be my favourite edition I own.

Bit off topic but anyone know cheap way for me to buy just the target special features disc?

You can try e-bay, but perhaps a member here doesn't want that disc and might be looking for something you already have.

That would probably be the best option.

You can try e-bay, but perhaps a member here doesn't want that disc and might be looking for something you already have.

That would probably be the best option.

yeah been looking at fleabay,
Seen one special features disc for sale but not target exclusive.
dont have anything I want to trade with however.

I was able to price match Best Buy's $9.99 price. And then I sold the digital copy for $5.

So I got the Target Digibook for $9.99 + tax- minus $5 = $4.99 more or less. ;)

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

By the way, one of my Target stores still has two copies, and another has another two.