Slipbox Manchester by the Sea (Blu Collection) [Korea]

sminister

Premium Supporter
Apr 17, 2013
Release date: August 24, 2017 (timed edition pre-order starts July 4 at 15:00 Korea time and ends July 10)
Purchase links:
Kimchi: Full Slip - Scenario Box
Novamedia: Full Slip - Scenario Box
Price: $32.99 (Full Slip) - $42.99 (Scenario Box)

1.jpg 2.jpg
3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang it, my scenario box seems to have been caught at customs. Better be worth the extra money I will need to spend, although I'm a bit skeptical after the pics @WhiskeyInTheJar posted (thanks for these, by the way).
I noticed in my order history that they've marked mine as "gift" with a value of $25... I thought maybe I just forgot to fill out the form properly before ordering, as I never usually choose those options. Can you confirm if yours is the same? Maybe Kimchi messed up. :ohno:

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
@CleverLoginName Mine's just arrived and it looks like I got lucky this time... no customs charges. The custom-friendly fairies must've been watching over me. :angel:

Congratulations! Are you happy with it?

Mine's still stuck:

2017-09-01-00-43-58.png

(Status hasn't changed since.)
I'm not quite sure what "Ready for customs clearance" means -- is it about to be inspected or is just not processed for further shipment yet? Never had this status in the tracking before, so no previous experience to build on.

Reactions: Noodles
Congratulations! Are you happy with it?

Mine's still stuck:

View attachment 331253

(Status hasn't changed since.)
I'm not quite sure what "Ready for customs clearance" means -- is it about to be inspected or is just not processed for further shipment yet? Never had this status in the tracking before, so no previous experience to build on.
Yeah, I like it! I mean it could've been better, but I have no major issues with the edition overall and it's the best one available for the film at the moment IMO.

Honestly, I very rarely even bother checking the tracking for my parcels as they always turn up sooner or later... I just checked it this minute though to see if mine said anything similar to yours, and it doesn't actually mention customs anywhere.

Not sure if it'll help you at all, but just in case, here's how my tracking history looks overall...

tracking.jpg

Reactions: CleverLoginName