Slipbox Manchester by the Sea (Blu Collection) [Korea]

sminister

Premium Supporter
Apr 17, 2013
Release date: August 24, 2017 (timed edition pre-order starts July 4 at 15:00 Korea time and ends July 10)
Purchase links:
Kimchi: Full Slip - Scenario Box
Novamedia: Full Slip - Scenario Box
Price: $32.99 (Full Slip) - $42.99 (Scenario Box)

1.jpg 2.jpg
3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting for mine last update on my tracking says 28 Aug arrived international post office.

Is it too early to be worried?

Still waiting for mine last update on my tracking says 28 Aug arrived international post office.

Is it too early to be worried?

Mine says that as well.. my grand budapest hotel steelbook from a view months ago was stuck there for a month but eventually came without custom charges!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: snow flake
Mine says that as well.. my grand budapest hotel steelbook from a view months ago was stuck there for a month but eventually came without custom charges!

Crikey that's a bit of a wait, at what point do we go back to them and think it's lost?

Crikey that's a bit of a wait, at what point do we go back to them and think it's lost?
I wrote the postal service back then for an investigation and they wrote me back 2 weeks later that they don't know where it is... 'sorry' basically. A week later it arrived, so i would't worry

• Helpful Post

Exactly the same with my copy.

I wrote the postal service back then for an investigation and they wrote me back 2 weeks later that they don't know where it is... 'sorry' basically. A week later it arrived, so i would't worry

Sounds familiar, too. ;)

• Helpful Post
The two of them sitting on the boat kills me. I'd definitely reverse the cover. Probably wait until this one comes on TV.

Mine too...but i was expecting that. It's interesting that it makes no difference if i mark the order as 'gift' or as 'merchandise'. Both take very long when they come from kimchidvd

It's not just Kimchi, for me noticed anything K-Packet from Korea, can take couple of weeks and most of the time it's longer. My Prisoners Plain Archive package took about 10 weeks to get delivered, I had actually lost hope that it would reach me.

After 4 years + of collecting, a lot from Korea, just got smacked by customs for the first time. Really surprised but hey, once in 4 years isn't bad I suppose

I need some advice from fellow (German) Ninjas: According to tracking, the package still awaits customs clearance. It's almost a month since this (the latest) update. If you're interested, here's my tracking number:
RE025515320KR
I called the international post office, but they couldn't say anything other than what I can see in tracking. As I have been lucky with customs so far, so I don't know what to make of this situation. Do I need to worry I still didn't get a letter from the customs office asking to pay taxes? Should I ask Kimchi to initiate an inquiry with Korea Post? (oh dear...) Is it still "in time"?

Any comment is appreciated.
Thanks.

I need some advice from fellow (German) Ninjas: According to tracking, the package still awaits customs clearance. It's almost a month since this (the latest) update. If you're interested, here's my tracking number:
RE025515320KR
I called the international post office, but they couldn't say anything other than what I can see in tracking. As I have been lucky with customs so far, so I don't know what to make of this situation. Do I need to worry I still didn't get a letter from the customs office asking to pay taxes? Should I ask Kimchi to initiate an inquiry with Korea Post? (oh dear...) Is it still "in time"?

Any comment is appreciated.
Thanks.

This probably won't make it better but mine is still missing as well. But since i've had this before a few months back i don't really worry. Will try to order future things from kimchi through group buys though.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName