Maniac Cop (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Arrow Video) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: 30-06-2014
Price: £17.99
Purchase Links: Purchase here (Live Saturday 6pm UK time)

Limited to 2000 copies only!

Notes:
In collaboration with the ever-brilliant Arrow Video who are celebrating their 5th Anniversary, Zavvi are pleased to announce the first 2 of 5 extremely Limited Steelbook Releases!

10955500-1399637609-181985.jpg

Attachments

• 10955500-1399637609-182228.jpg
    10955500-1399637609-182228.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 294
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 276
Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know does it mean you'd have to buy it directly from Arrow themselves to be in with a shout for it, or could it have been allocated to Zavvis stock aswell?

It's supposed to be in zavvis stock I think

From the link @paulboland posted

To kick the celebrations off, 6 x specially re-packaged SteelBooks will be released exclusively via Zavvi starting on 23rd June with the release of Maniac Cop and followed by Day of the Dead on the 30th June. Shortly thereafter Arrow Video will release Black Sunday, Inferno, City of the Living Dead and Phenomena as part of this special commemorative SteelBook re-issue.

In one of these Limited Edition SteelBooks, we will place a Golden Ticket, for which one lucky fan will win the entire Arrow Video back-catalogue and all upcoming 2014 titles*.

Do you know does it mean you'd have to buy it directly from Arrow themselves to be in with a shout for it, or could it have been allocated to Zavvis stock aswell?

The 6 Steelbooks are only available from Zavvi

Maniac Cop is still available to purchase from Zavvi
£7.99

http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/maniac...tm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AffiliateWin

I asked them a few weeks ago would it be possible to let people know what steelbook the golden ticket was in and pointed out to them some steelbook collectors keep steelbooks sealed and might not even be aware they have won and might it also help get more sales of the unsold stock

Note the Golden Ticket only gives you all of the Arrow Video back catalogue from Arrow Video that they still have available stock

Note
It does not apply to any of the 2015 releases

So if you already have this steelbook and its sealed the golden ticket might be in your steelbook
It also possible its in Zavvi warehouse awaiting for someone to purchase

As its now only £7.99 it might end up a bargain of a purchase

• Informative
Reactions: terry44 and denizen
Never had the film in my collection, wanted the regular release eventually for my arrow collection, but figured this was worth grabbing just to see if I get lucky – £7.99 seems a fair price. Higher odds than the lottery I guess! lol

Reactions: steelbobawny
Now that Arrow have confirmed no one has won and which movie title has the ticket, I guess it's worth a shot but someone may still have it sealed, I hope there is winner. :thumbs:

If you must have one sealed its only £7.99
Only problem if you buy another which one do you open :LOL::rofl:

Its a fantastic prize if you consider its all of available in stock releases in the Arrow Video excluding releases from 2015
That's a lot of releases and be great way to have most of the Arrow Video Catalogue in your collection

:giggle::LOL::drool::rofl:
Price now gone up to £14.99

Will Zavvi give me % of sales due to recent increase in amount of orders placed in past 3 days

Zavvi Warehouse Its Manic why all of a sudden these orders been placed :LOL:

Reactions: SteelbookGenius666