68 KB · Views: 183
  • 91k1iWyXYlL._SL500_.jpg
    91k1iWyXYlL._SL500_.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 183
  • 71BVp6M1FQL._SL500_.jpg
    71BVp6M1FQL._SL500_.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
received mine today. Thank god it was mint. This one is a quite brilliant steelbook. Love the colors, gloss, metallic sheen, and embossing. Must be opened to be appreciated.

Got mine today too. The frustration free packaging was partially open but the steelbook arrived mint. Great steelbook for sure and it's been ages since I saw the movie. Can't wait to check it out again.

Reactions: hetdelonge
I missed out on Zavvi, and now missed out on this especially for that price originally, now the price on this more than triple from Amazon sellers, anyway I like how the DE looks much brighter than Zavvi one.

I missed out on Zavvi, and now missed out on this especially for that price originally, now the price on this more than triple from Amazon sellers, anyway I like how the DE looks much brighter than Zavvi one.

The zavvi steel looks more green than the german steel. The german one looks more yellow imo. (regarding the pic from kron)

I opened this yesterday and watched the movie for the first time. What can I say, I have no interest in watching it again anytime soon. I was very disappointed. At least the steelbook looks great :p