Hot Toys Marty McFly (Back to the future) - 1/6 Scale Figure [Hot Toys]

herpderp

Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
10346465_10152200750727344_6693750884050109281_n.jpg

The 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Michael J. Fox as Marty McFly in Back to the Future

- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture

- Body with over 30 points of articulations

- Approximately 28 cm tall

- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable palms including:

- One (1) pair of relax palms

- One (1) pair of partially clenched palms

- One (1) pair of palms for holding skateboard

- One (1) open left palm

- One (1) left palm for holding camcorder

- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:

- One (1) red tee

- One (1) white and black checkered shirt

- One (1) pair of black suspenders

- One (1) blue denim jacket

- One (1) red vest

- One (1) pair of blue jeans

- One (1) pair of white running shoes

Accessories:

- One (1) pair of sunglasses

- One (1) black watch

- One (1) portable audio cassette player with headset

- One (1) camcorder

- One (1) skateboard

- One (1) red backpack

- One (1) handout

- Three (3) pins

- Figure stand with Marty McFly nameplate and the movie logo

Special Version – Bonus Accessory
(This special edition is for Ani-Com pre-order and selected markets only.):

- One (1) 1/6th scale guitar

Last edited:
This looks pretty good :thumbs:
I wouldn't mind getting this, but if I get this it would also mean having to get the DeLorean to complete the look ... and I don't want to do that... oh the dilemma :facepalm::banghead:

And I snagged one :D :p

Well done @psychoscot :thumbs:

I was looking to order the special edition yesterday but it was sold out.. does it cost more with the guitar? Also, about the wait list, how likely are you to get one when you sign up to the list?

I've never bought a 1/6 hot toys figure before or used that website..
Does anyone know how limited the guitar edition is and how limited the regular edition is?

If I was to go on the wait list and was offered a spot with little notice would I have to pay upfront before release or on release?

I'm not familiar with the stores that sell figures so I'm a little lost, I'm worried that if I go on the wait list and never get upgraded due to cancellations and other stores sell out due to such an in demand collectable I will be left without getting one. I'm very new to this so I'm unsure if these things sell out before release or not.

Sorry for all the questions but I've been trying to find more information online myself but I've not had much luck. Any help would be great ninja's:thumbs: :happy:

Reactions: psychoscot
order it with exclusive on wait list ... I'm sure you'll get converted .... but it will be FOREVER. This will get delayed quite a bit as per norm. You'll get a few days advance notice and then they will charge full amount on your card.

Reactions: chunk
Thanks for the info. . I think I'll get on the wait list for the special edition.. and try my luck. .:thumbs: I'll just check out the import charges for the UK First:)

In case you didnt' know Zavvi also sell some Hot Toys in the UK. Not sure they have Marty though.

Thanks @jude72:thumbs:

Had another look at the sideshow collectables website and worked out with customs, postage, and fedex the marty figure comes out at around £200.00, which is quite a lot of money for me so I had a look at the uk retailers and found the best price at at the onesixthbruce store.. works out to around £45 cheaper so I thought that paying £45 for the extra of the guitar was not worth it.. as much as I want it I don't want to pay that for it.

Really happy I've got an order in for this figure, it looks amazing..the artist's who sculpt and paint these figures are crazy good at what they do. . I know in a few photos I've seen it doesn't look 100% like Fox but in most of the photos its spot on. . I can't wait to get my hands on this figure. . I would love the time machine and doc too at some point. . . And when they do release the doc I hope they throw in Einstein too:)

Its going to be hard to wait till march or later for this.. I'm really excited.. :):):):):):):) and it will be my first hot toys 1/6 figure

Yeah and both Zavvi and Sideshow offer points back which for sideshow I know its 5%. fyi.

With Sideshow the perk is also the flex plan to split up payments. They dont charge your last and final payment until it ships.

Reactions: chunk