Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $23.99 (price was $29.99)
SKU: 6204576
Group buy: (FOR ALL 3x) hosted by apsmith21

upload_2018-5-3_12-33-30.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: jaws finatic
@Wreck any update on whether anyone else will be getting these?

I don't know where you are located but I know a well known retailer of steelbooks in the UK is aware of them, but I haven't heard anything more than that.

Phew. I had completely forgot to get involved. Praise the lord for restocks, I'm not taking the chance that the UK won't get them.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Hey folks, posting on this thread and the other couple in this wave - for those on the fence...

We've heard officially that the steelbook folks in europe hadn't even seen these ones yet, so safe to say they are not coming to
other locations.

This is a true USA exclusive. I'll try to continue to restock the group buy as long as folks need help.

Give me a tag or PM if you need help.

@jonnybobbytimmy @rschiks

• Thanks
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Hi everyone! Had a person ask if I could restock - going to stop by a local store tomorrow, looks like they have a couple of sets remaining.

This has turned out of stock online, so they might be looking to close this release out from the website.

Anyone want help before this goes OOP?

Let me know and I'll do my best to get you a set.

Thanks!

@Wreck

Hi everyone! Had a person ask if I could restock - going to stop by a local store tomorrow, looks like they have a couple of sets remaining.

This has turned out of stock online, so they might be looking to close this release out from the website.

Anyone want help before this goes OOP?

Let me know and I'll do my best to get you a set.

Thanks!

@Wreck
I'd be interested in a set if possible

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Hmmm. Won't there be a re-re-re-release after Avengers 3 and 4?
I would only bite on these if 4K, as I already have dupes of Phase 1

Hard to say right? There's licensing for the artwork. Even though Matt Ferguson is in the UK, maybe the licensing & art went through Disney US.

While Disney likes to pump out release after release, as we know...there have not been huge reprint waves from them, like other studios.

My recommendation - if you like the design and steelbook, get them. For the short term, the price will go up when it's no longer available for order and all stock goes to resellers.

We've seen studios in different territories pay for different "upgrades" on steelbooks. Just because this round has a gloss and debossing doesn't mean that a reprint in Europe would have.

Hard to predict that type of thing.