Marvel Collector Corps (Discussion Thread) [Funko]

mlmaier84

EntrepreNINJA
Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2013
Houston, TX USA
This statement was made by Brian Mariotti (President of Funko) last week about Marvel. It was made in the POP!s section of another forum by Mariotti himself.

"Keep your eyes on a special announcement coming directly from Marvel next week. Next week could one of the most epic weeks in the history of Marvel and Funko." -Brian Mariotti

Anyone have a guess as to what it is? What are you hoping for?

Someone decided they didn't want to order their own box and stole mine from the mailroom. They even had to nerve to leave the packaging in tatters. The only thing left was the comic book (weird they left it) and the vehicle's box. I've reached out to customer support.

Someone decided they didn't want to order their own box and stole mine from the mailroom. They even had to nerve to leave the packaging in tatters. The only thing left was the comic book (weird they left it) and the vehicle's box. I've reached out to customer support.

What!? Really? What kind of jerk would do that?
That sucks.

Reactions: mgoode20061
What!? Really? What kind of jerk would do that?
That sucks.

Yeah. HOA has cameras in the lobby so they are going to look into it to see if someone just got into the building and stole a bunch of mail or if it was an inside job. First mail in 6 years living here that got stolen from me.

Funko got back to me and asked for pics of what I did receive. They are going to send me a new box.

Yeah. HOA has cameras in the lobby so they are going to look into it to see if someone just got into the building and stole a bunch of mail or if it was an inside job. First mail in 6 years living here that got stolen from me.

Funko got back to me and asked for pics of what I did receive. They are going to send me a new box.

Hope you can catch the a**hole who did it.
Nice! Glad they are going to send you a new one.

But yet, when they send me a box with a damaged pop inside, there is nothing they can do about it... :p

Reactions: digitalbabe