tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: October 20, 2023
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

BAD16A77-4078-4E42-ADE9-9AF98DC4B34C.jpeg

If anyone here at HDN has one and wants to part with it, I missed out here in Canada :cry:. I have a US address to ship to that isn't a PO Box, etc. Maybe a trustworthy member I am familiar with will see this. Please let me know if you do.

If anyone here at HDN has one and wants to part with it, I missed out here in Canada :cry:. I have a US address to ship to that isn't a PO Box, etc. Maybe a trustworthy member I am familiar with will see this. Please let me know if you do.
NVM, I got one!!! :thumbs:

PS: I agree with everyone commenting on how ridiculous it is to release a Collectors Edition, with a SteelBook, and then not provide a physical copy of the game. Like many/most of you, I would have totally skipped this, but I'm one of the largest Spider-Man collectors you're likely to ever meet.

Canada has like 5 businesses offering it up for sale. Here in the USA we just have the stupid PS direct to buy from.

Canada has like 5 businesses offering it up for sale. Here in the USA we just have the stupid PS direct to buy from.
Yeah, but unlike the USA, the Canadian businesses were splitting significantly less stock among the 5 of them, and the Collectors Editions sold out very quickly, perhaps in half an hour or so. I managed to grab one through an American friend hours after the listing went up, likely because a) there was way more stock for the US, b) people disliked the fact that the CE had no physical disc and c) people have/had no idea what PlayStation Direct is, and they didn't want to order from that site.

• Informative
Reactions: JRodDirector
Yeah, but unlike the USA, the Canadian businesses were splitting significantly less stock among the 5 of them, and the Collectors Editions sold out very quickly, perhaps in half an hour or so. I managed to grab one through an American friend hours after the listing went up, likely because a) there was way more stock for the US, b) people disliked the fact that the CE had no physical disc and c) people have/had no idea what PlayStation Direct is, and they didn't want to order from that site.
I'm really happy to have picked it up. As Insomniac Games was talking about a gloss or high end finish for the steelbook. As the finish on Jedi Survivor was pretty mehhH!

Do u know a safe site to sell PSN digital codes? Ebay doesn't allow that and I'm planning to sell that digital code ASAP so I can get my money back.

Reactions: Thwip
I'm really happy to have picked it up. As Insomniac Games was talking about a gloss or high end finish for the steelbook. As the finish on Jedi Survivor was pretty mehhH!

Do u know a safe site to sell PSN digital codes? Ebay doesn't allow that and I'm planning to sell that digital code ASAP so I can get my money back.
I'm sorry, I don't.

I plan to redeem and play the digital code, and simply buy a copy of the game a year or so later, when it's cheap at a GameStop or something, and add the disc to my SteelBook, and the Amaray to my collection

Reactions: JRodDirector

Not sure if eBay US is different from eBay UK when it comes to rules, but in UK everyone sells their digital codes. They just put the game title in eBay listing rather than putting in words such as "Code" "DLC" etc. and upload a photo of the leaflet covering the code.
There's been a lot of sales like this for God of War Ragnarok and Horizon Forbidden West.

Seems this is the only way to get the steelbook this time around too.

I ordered the first game, disc version on Amazon, and paid maybe £8 extra for the steelbook to be thrown in as well. Still have it, empty as i sold the disc within days after getting unexpected and free access to a digital version (still plan on getting a cheap disc for the steel but its still selling for over a tenner…hoped it would be a quid or two by now so maybe it’ll stay empty lol)

Am not paying for an albeit lovely looking statue i dont really want.
I just want Marvel Steels and preferably not via resale on the secondary market.

Unless am being blond again and UK does have a disc/steelbook, or steelbook only version.
Heck i’ll even pay the increased £70 it’ll cost for a day one game (i dont do day one as games decrease in value too quickly, there are few i cant wait for). Thinj Guardians of the Galaxy was my last day one (I did get Hogwarts earlier this year but that was a Birthday Gift) outside of Destiny expansions.
Before that was probably Avengers or the first Spiderman game (seeing a pattern here lol)

Yes as of the present time its only through the Collector's Edition physical bundle of the game.

I'm pysched for it personally just tired of all these dang digital codes. Even placed an order for the new Spidey 2 PS5 exclusive console that also comes with a damn voucher code for the game smh. I just want a disc! Lol

Reactions: yeslek
Yes as of the present time its only through the Collector's Edition physical bundle of the game.

I'm pysched for it personally just tired of all these dang digital codes. Even placed an order for the new Spidey 2 PS5 exclusive console that also comes with a damn voucher code for the game smh. I just want a disc! Lol
Assumed

Guess my first game steel will stay lonely

Assumed

Guess my first game steel will stay lonely
Nope! It will actually have a standard physical from Sony this Fall

So big retailers like Bestbuy & Gamestop will have it for sale is what Insomniac Games community Mgr responded to me. They did not! Confirm though if the entire game is on the disc

As of now- CoD, Jedi Survivor and most likely Star Wars Outlaws will be partial on disc and rest is digital download.

Nope! It will actually have a standard physical from Sony this Fall

So big retailers like Bestbuy & Gamestop will have it for sale is what Insomniac Games community Mgr responded to me. They did not! Confirm though if the entire game is on the disc

As of now- CoD, Jedi Survivor and most likely Star Wars Outlaws will be partial on disc and rest is digital download.
Physical steelbook edition in Uk though?

That said, the game is fully downloaded with the discsmjust serving as keys niw anyway

Nice! I ended up keeping my Venom statue to sit next on my counter beside the steelbook that I'm displaying that gorgeous art!

Here is to hoping Insomniac Games does a similar steelbook treatment for, The Wolverine
Just hopefully the steelbook isn’t exclusive to a digital only collectors edition

Reactions: yeslek
Anyone in the UK or international have the Steelbook new and sealed with the game sheet? Interested in buying it or any info in where I can obtain one.

Anyone in the UK or international have the Steelbook new and sealed with the game sheet? Interested in buying it or any info in where I can obtain one.

Your best bet is to buy the Collector's Edition directly from PlayStation Direct, keep the steelbook for yourself and sell the statue.