Marvel Steelbook Collection Help!

Feb 10, 2018
Can you help me and others complete our Marvel steelbook collection?

Over the last 8-9 months I started my steelbook collection and decided to start by owning every Marvel movie in at least one format.

Here is my up to date collection... I will include photos as soon as my Ragnarok arrives!

I would be really grateful if people could advise if I appear to be missing any from the list that you know of... for instance, I cannot find Punisher: Warzone as a steelbook, not Fantastic Four: The Silver Surfer (Must be in Blu-ray or 4K).

Thanks for your help all, I hope my collection brings you just as much joy as it does me!...

Ghost Rider ✅

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance ✅

Spider-Man 1 ✅

Spider-Man 2 ✅

Spider-Man 3 ✅

The Amazing Spider-Man 1 ✅

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 ❌

Spider-Man Homecoming 4️⃣K✅

X-Men ❌

X2 ✅

The Last Stand ✅

Origins: Wolverine ✅

First Class ✅

The Wolverine ✅

Days of Future Past ✅

Apocalypse ✅

Logan ✅

Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 1 ✅

Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2 ✅

Iron Man 1 ❌

Iron Man 2 ❌

Iron Man 3 ✅

Thor ✅

Thor: The Dark World ✅

Thor: Ragnarok 4️⃣K✅ (Pre order)

Hulk ✅

The Incredible Hulk ✅

Captain America: The First Avenger ❌

Captain America: The Winter Soldier ✅

Civil War ✅

Doctor Strange ❌

The Avengers Assemble ✅

The Avengers: Age of Ultron ❌

Ant-Man ✅

Punisher ❌

The Punisher ✅

The Punisher: War Zone ❓

Howard The Duck ❓

Blade ✅ (Pre order)

Blade 2 ❌

Blade Trinity ✅

The Fantastic 4 ✅

Fantastic 4 ❌

Fantastic 4: The Silver Surfer ❓

Deadpool ❌

Elektra ❌

Daredevil ❌

Daredevil Season 1 ❌

Daredevil Season 2 ❌

Jessica Jones ✅

Agent Carter Season 1 ❌

Agent Carter Season 2 ❌

Luke Cage ❌

32/53

Thanks fellow ninjas!

Since I see that you have a question mark next to Howard the Duck I figured I would let you know there is in fact a steelbook that was released in Germany. It is kind of tough to get a hold of at this point outside of eBay but I was lucky enough to find a German member a few years ago that was able to procure me a copy.

ggAjrX4.jpg

Since I see that you have a question mark next to Howard the Duck I figured I would let you know there is in fact a steelbook that was released in Germany. It is kind of tough to get a hold of at this point outside of eBay but I was lucky enough to find a German member a few years ago that was able to procure me a copy.

ggAjrX4.jpg
That’s great! Thanks for the info!! It has taken me a while to build my collection. Don’t want to admit this here but I haven’t seen Howard the Duck as yet!! You guys are awesome!

• Thanks
Reactions: smigro and Noodles
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
That’s great! Thanks for the info!! It has taken me a while to build my collection. Don’t want to admit this here but I haven’t seen Howard the Duck as yet!! You guys are awesome!
Don't worry, you're not alone... I haven't seen the film yet either. :bag:

Hi @Noodles thank you for the welcome!

I will definitely try to get myself a copy of that!!! Great find!! Thank you very much!
Happy to help! I wish you luck in your hunt for a copy. :thumbs:

You're probably not alone and I myself have only seen it once (besides when I saw it as a kid in which I remember nothing about the movie itself) and that when I got it a couple years ago. It was decent enough but nothing great...I wish they they would do a reboot of it.

9258EC17-7DEB-4DEB-A627-283B543903D5.jpeg
@Noodles @smigro Hey both! Hope Ninja Week was kind to you...

It’s been a while but as promised here is my collection .

I have borrowed Ragnarok to a friend and the Blade release date keeps getting put back and back and back every time release date comes around after the original pre order which is annoying!

Anyway, I hope you like ...

• Thanks
Reactions: smigro and Noodles
View attachment 370192 @Noodles @smigro Hey both! Hope Ninja Week was kind to you...

It’s been a while but as promised here is my collection .

I have borrowed Ragnarok to a friend and the Blade release date keeps getting put back and back and back every time release date comes around after the original pre order which is annoying!

Anyway, I hope you like ...
Very nice buddy! :thumbs:

I forgot how many Marvel films were actually out there until seeing your pic. I keep all mine separated by studio (Disney, Sony, Fox), but I may do the same as you and just whack all the Marvels together. :D

Very nice buddy! :thumbs:

I forgot how many Marvel films were actually out there until seeing your pic. I keep all mine separated by studio (Disney, Sony, Fox), but I may do the same as you and just whack all the Marvels together. :D
I have re-shelved mine and have put them in release date order regardless of franchise as long as there is a Marvel connection.

Starting to get there now, a little while today but I’m determined to own every Marvel movie as a steel! If not then a blu-ray will have to suffice as it does with The Punisher: War Zone!

Cheers buddy!

• Thanks
I have re-shelved mine and have put them in release date order regardless of franchise as long as there is a Marvel connection.

Starting to get there now, a little while today but I’m determined to own every Marvel movie as a steel! If not then a blu-ray will have to suffice as it does with The Punisher: War Zone!

Cheers buddy!
I kind of reorganised mine a little recently... all the Marvel films are now together, but at the moment they're in order of character (all Thor's together, all Iron Man's together, all Cap's together etc.), but I've also been considering doing it by release date instead.

Well, here's hoping we get a steelbook for War Zone someday! It may not be the best film, but I'm sure most fans would buy it even if it's just to complete the collection... I know I would anyway. :D

I kind of reorganised mine a little recently... all the Marvel films are now together, but at the moment they're in order of character (all Thor's together, all Iron Man's together, all Cap's together etc.), but I've also been considering doing it by release date instead.

Well, here's hoping we get a steelbook for War Zone someday! It may not be the best film, but I'm sure most fans would buy it even if it's just to complete the collection... I know I would anyway. :D
Exactly the same, I have one blu-ray in amongst them all and it totally takes away from the look of the collection but I can’t bring myself to not own only one Marvel movie!

• Thanks
Exactly the same, I have one blu-ray in amongst them all and it totally takes away from the look of the collection but I can’t bring myself to not own only one Marvel movie!
Marvel are great at messing up the consistency... one other thing that bugs me about them is the mixture of different spine styles (text vs heads). :bored: