Upcoming Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Season 7) [Disney+]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
11666313_920734781324704_5558865372828242077_n.jpg

From IMDb:
The missions of the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division.

From Comic Book Resources, as of May 10, 2013:
This Fall, Joss Whedon will once again have a series on network television. "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.LD." pilot was ordered by ABC last August, and now various sources including Entertainment Weekly, IGN and SitcomcsOnline are reporting that ABC has all but publicly confirmed the pilot has been picked up to series.

Directed by "The Avengers" helmer Whedon and co-written by Whedon along with "Dollhouse" veterans Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen, the series spins out of the events of "The Avengers" and stars Clark Gregg, returning to his fan-favorite role as Agent Phil Coulson, and Marvel Universe newcomers Brett Dalton, Ming-Na-Wen, Iain De Caestecker, Elizabeth Henstridge and Chloe Bennet.

agents_of_shield_625.jpg

Attachments

• shield.jpg
    shield.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 477
  • agents_of_shield_banner_625.jpg
    agents_of_shield_banner_625.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 454
Last edited by a moderator:
Should've just let him die and go out with a bang...... otherwise it makes a mockery of The Avengers IMO

I hope its good. I was so excited for Sarah Connor Chronicles and it was so lame. Fingers crossed!

This time the actual creators behind the source material are on board, though, so I think this has an excellent chance at being awesome. Plus... Clark Gregg! :scat:

This tv series could be awesome if each Avengers will do a cameo appearance each episode.

Damn I can't believe I forgot to record it but luckily its on again later on channel 4 HD so I've set up the series link. I'm watching avengers now so that I'm up to date when I watch the first episode.