Upcoming Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Season 7) [Disney+]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
11666313_920734781324704_5558865372828242077_n.jpg

From IMDb:
The missions of the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division.

From Comic Book Resources, as of May 10, 2013:
This Fall, Joss Whedon will once again have a series on network television. "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.LD." pilot was ordered by ABC last August, and now various sources including Entertainment Weekly, IGN and SitcomcsOnline are reporting that ABC has all but publicly confirmed the pilot has been picked up to series.

Directed by "The Avengers" helmer Whedon and co-written by Whedon along with "Dollhouse" veterans Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen, the series spins out of the events of "The Avengers" and stars Clark Gregg, returning to his fan-favorite role as Agent Phil Coulson, and Marvel Universe newcomers Brett Dalton, Ming-Na-Wen, Iain De Caestecker, Elizabeth Henstridge and Chloe Bennet.

agents_of_shield_625.jpg

Attachments

• shield.jpg
    shield.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 482
  • agents_of_shield_banner_625.jpg
    agents_of_shield_banner_625.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 460
Last edited by a moderator:
Who caught tonights mid season finale!?
Holy Cow! I don't want to spoil anything for anyone who hasn't seen it... but WOW. Crazy episode!

Who caught tonights mid season finale!?
Holy Cow! I don't want to spoil anything for anyone who hasn't seen it... but WOW. Crazy episode!
I was late and just watched last 2 épisodes yesterday and finally the mid-season tonight...

DAMN!!!!
After watching the episode yesterday I told my wife "are they gonna tell us they are Inhumans????" and she was like "wtf are u talking about?" :p
Of course following up the MCU, even if I have no idea what the Inhumans are, I know a little that they are Special Humans (ala X-Men...)

And then.... BOOM!!!! Skye/Daisy stole the show!
tumblr_ngcnc82ZNM1u3kolao1_1280.gif

tumblr_ngcoae0Dty1qii97qo3_250.gif

tumblr_ngcoae0Dty1qii97qo4_250.gif

and let's not forget... she was BADASS!:
tumblr_inline_ngd4oyDi311rgmhe8.gif

tumblr_inline_ngd4nyf5Ej1rgmhe8.gif

Raina... can't wait to see what happens to her...
ZtZWONA.jpg

Just sad to see another member of the team die.... :(
Agent-Antoine-Triplett.jpg

Seriously Marvel, you're impressing me day after day.... soooo much planning... so much links.... BRAVO!
DC, better step it up!

Reactions: kaw and tridon
Say whatever you want but the season sucked so far and the whole Reveal of who is (character wise) SUCKED, huge build up for nothing. A lame side character form recent Marvel universe. Ugh.

Edward James Olmos to join Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. in the second half of Season 2.

"Executive producer Jeph Loeb had this to say:

Edward James Olmos brings an amazing gravitas to any role he inhabits, something we knew we needed for Robert Gonzales. When Olmos first appears on our series, everyone will have to take notice--including our favorite Agents."

• Informative
Reactions: MrBMT and kaw
It'll be interesting to see if there are any connections to Age of Ultron towards the end of the season.
I wouldn't be surprised at all if they built up the hype with some pre-Ultron events.... damn Marvel... YOU GUYS CAN DO IT!!!!

I would hope something like they did between Star Wars Episode II and III back in 2003-2005... they created the tv serie Star Wars: Clone Wars boy, they made a PERFECT link to Ep. III.
CloneWarslogo.JPG

Luke Mitchell (“The Tomorrow People”) is joining the Cast of Agents of Shield. He will be playing a new character called Lincoln.
According to Marvel’s announcement, Lincoln is “a charismatic Inhuman… who has an important part to play in Skye’s understanding the true extent of her transformation”.

AoS.jpg

He was great on Tomorrow People. I approve of this addition to the show. :thumbs:

Reactions: FanOfGaming
So glad this is back on Tuesday. It's going to be odd getting used to calling a certain someone something else. Bring on the Ultron tie-ins.

Season just wrapped up with an amazing season finale! Its awesome to see how good it has gotten since the first episode and on. But does anyone else enjoy this show?lol. Its burried on the second page and just finished an epic season 2 that introduced
Inhumans and has some big plans for season 3