Upcoming Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Season 7) [Disney+]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
11666313_920734781324704_5558865372828242077_n.jpg

From IMDb:
The missions of the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division.

From Comic Book Resources, as of May 10, 2013:
This Fall, Joss Whedon will once again have a series on network television. "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.LD." pilot was ordered by ABC last August, and now various sources including Entertainment Weekly, IGN and SitcomcsOnline are reporting that ABC has all but publicly confirmed the pilot has been picked up to series.

Directed by "The Avengers" helmer Whedon and co-written by Whedon along with "Dollhouse" veterans Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen, the series spins out of the events of "The Avengers" and stars Clark Gregg, returning to his fan-favorite role as Agent Phil Coulson, and Marvel Universe newcomers Brett Dalton, Ming-Na-Wen, Iain De Caestecker, Elizabeth Henstridge and Chloe Bennet.

agents_of_shield_625.jpg

Attachments

• shield.jpg
    shield.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 482
  • agents_of_shield_banner_625.jpg
    agents_of_shield_banner_625.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 460
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm watching the show as well ! I'm loving the new "darker" direction it's taking.
I just wish they would address Daisy's breaking body quickly though. I think it's an interesting angle!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
GUYS!!! Anybody watch tonights episode?
This has to have been one of the best of the ENTIRE SERIES! Top 5 for sure.

I almost wish it was longer. Expand it for 2 episodes and keep the guessing game going. But oh well. This was a Fantastic episode that was brilliantly written / directed / and acted.

The part where Simmons is stabbing Fitz repeatedly and he is screaming... then suddenly switches gears (cause he realizes it isn't working) and goes completely serious.
I'm going to have nightmares about this! haha It was so good!!!!

Sucks we have to wait until April for new episodes. :(

Would love to know what other people thought about this episode!!!
@jeremycanrana @bloodsnake007 @denizen @Apollon @nkb32 @tridon @thesource7 @Drum18 @kbr1656

(Sorry if you got a tag and aren't watching this anymore... And to anyone who i didn't tag and is!!!)

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and denizen

I almost wish it was longer. Expand it for 2 episodes and keep the guessing game going. But oh well. This was a Fantastic episode that was brilliantly written / directed / and acted.

The part where Simmons is stabbing Fitz repeatedly and he is screaming... then suddenly switches gears (cause he realizes it isn't working) and goes completely serious.
I'm going to have nightmares about this! haha It was so good!!!!

Sucks we have to wait until April for new episodes. :(

Would love to know what other people thought about this episode!!!
@jeremycanrana @bloodsnake007 @denizen @Apollon @nkb32 @tridon @thesource7 @Drum18 @kbr1656

(Sorry if you got a tag and aren't watching this anymore... And to anyone who i didn't tag and is!!!)

I'm sooooo far behind on Agents of SHIELD, so it'll be a while before I see this episode. Definitely looking forward to it now, though! :D

• Thanks
@denizen This season has been very good IMO. If you stopped watching... I recommend picking it back up.
The Ghost Rider stuff was great and this LMD arc has been fantastic and I can't wait to see where it goes after this!

@tridon Let me know when you do! ...Its on a break until April so you have some time in-between all the movies coming out in March to watch it haha ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: denizen and tridon

Still watching this show, but I'm about 5-6 épisodes behind....

Once I Watch it, I'll let you know for sure.

• Thanks
Holy shhhhh!!!! This episode was incredible !! So many highly emotional scenes!
Thanks for the tag, I'm glad I'm not alone to be completely mind-blown with that show.
All of Fitzsimmons' scenes were undescribable! Their chemistry was everything!
Same thing goes with Gemma and Daisy. Their hug got me all emotional! These scenes were powerful.
I'm so excited for those dream sequences! Especially the one with Gemma ! What the hell are they planning with that?

The only thing I can't stand with this show is their constant hiatus ! (Even though I also feel that it makes each episode special)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
@Drum18 Awesome. Try not to get spoiled!

@jeremycanrana totally agree!
This reminded me of something like The Thing or Battlestar Galactic or something. So intense and that hug was crazy emotional!
Also I loved how there was a scene that was very "terminator-esc". Very fun.

I can't wait to see what the world would be like if Hydra had won! and WARD coming back!? Great way to do it.
I was wondering why the episode was so good and it was written AND directed by Jed Whedon. So that makes a little more sense why it was so special.

@kaw sorry for the late reply. but yes, I never stopped watching this show and after that episode, I'm very glad I still am. That has to be the best thing I've watched for a very long time.
and it's sad to know I have to wait a month before the next one.

I always wanted a Marvel to do a What If movie because I love reading the What If comics but it seems AOS is doing it first.

• Thanks
From Framework-Fitz last week to Framework-Patriot this week, this show is killing me!

ONE little problem though with this week's ending :
Just a little question, in the past we saw Trip and Robert Gonzales die because of their exposition to the crystal... Isn't May about to die then ?? Or did I forget something?

Last edited:
From Framewort-Fitz last week to Framework-Patriot this week, this show is killing me!

ONE little problem though with this week's ending :
Just a little question, in the past we saw Trip and Robert Gonzales die because of their exposition to the crystal... Isn't May about to die then ?? Or did I forget something?

I may be wrong but I thought they made it safe for Humans to be exposed to it now... with so many shows its hard to remember all the little plot details. haha

I may be wrong but I thought they made it safe for Humans to be exposed to it now... with so many shows its hard to remember all the little plot details. haha
Oh yeah so I checked that! I'm re-watching season2. Trip was actually impaled by pieces of the diviner (the obelisk that exploded and contained the cystals) which is why he was "consumed" by it.
I'm not there yet for Gonzales but I'm pretty sure there's a logical explanation now.

Speaking of it being renewed or not. I read an article that it was "very likely" I really hope we're getting a fifth season!
I love the idea of the framework. But I'll be pissed if the last episodes we got with that team were in an "alternate" universe.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lakerone
Speaking of it being renewed or not. I read an article that it was "very likely" I really hope we're getting a fifth season!
I love the idea of the framework. But I'll be pissed if the last episodes we got with that team were in an "alternate" universe.

I hope it gets renewed too, I also hope we see Ghost Rider again as well!

• Thanks
Reactions: Lakerone
You know- I initially fell off of Agents of SHIELD some time around S1E8.
And I just want to thank everyone who recommended that I finish the first season.

The back half of Season 1 was great, and Season 2 was some of the best television programming I've seen in a long time.
But.... I fell off at the downwards trend of season 3.

So now I'm here again. Is Season 4 worth getting in to? Is it as good as Season 2?
Or did the show peak 2 seasons ago?

You know- I initially fell off of Agents of SHIELD some time around S1E8.
And I just want to thank everyone who recommended that I finish the first season.

The back half of Season 1 was great, and Season 2 was some of the best television programming I've seen in a long time.
But.... I fell off at the downwards trend of season 3.

So now I'm here again. Is Season 4 worth getting in to? Is it as good as Season 2?
Or did the show peak 2 seasons ago?

I'll try not to get into much spoilers, but honestly... Season 4 has been my favorite season of the show. Its worth watching for Ghost Rider alone.
But the nice thing that they did is break this season up into 3 different story sections. Really made it feel like 3 shortened seasons but all in 1. Things felt fresh and never dragged like past seasons.
The sections are (Don't click if you don't want it spoiled):
Ghost Rider / LMD / Agents of Hydra

And I will say this, Episode 415 is my favorite episode of TV so far in 2017.

And I will say this, Episode 415 is my favorite episode of TV so far in 2017.

That really was a spectacular episode, easily my favorite in the series (so far). It's hard to pick out a favorite scene because it was just so good from start to finish.

• Thanks
Pretty sure this was suppose to be a surprise for the finale... but seeing as this show is on the bubble, They are using anything they can to promote and get eyes on the series again.