Upcoming Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Season 7) [Disney+]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
11666313_920734781324704_5558865372828242077_n.jpg

From IMDb:
The missions of the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division.

From Comic Book Resources, as of May 10, 2013:
This Fall, Joss Whedon will once again have a series on network television. "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.LD." pilot was ordered by ABC last August, and now various sources including Entertainment Weekly, IGN and SitcomcsOnline are reporting that ABC has all but publicly confirmed the pilot has been picked up to series.

Directed by "The Avengers" helmer Whedon and co-written by Whedon along with "Dollhouse" veterans Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen, the series spins out of the events of "The Avengers" and stars Clark Gregg, returning to his fan-favorite role as Agent Phil Coulson, and Marvel Universe newcomers Brett Dalton, Ming-Na-Wen, Iain De Caestecker, Elizabeth Henstridge and Chloe Bennet.

agents_of_shield_625.jpg

Attachments

• shield.jpg
    shield.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 477
  • agents_of_shield_banner_625.jpg
    agents_of_shield_banner_625.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 454
Last edited by a moderator:
What a great season!
Glad this is going to get another one. Bring on season 5!

oh and can we PLEASE get a Ghost Rider solo series!?

Loving this new season!
Some thoughts :
"Quake destroyer of worlds" sounds insanely good. Even though I don't think she actually did it, I like this theory.

With last season separated in 3 parts I no longer know what to expect from the show.
They got some cool new vilains and they managed to make the spaceships look absolutely incredible!

I can't wait for them to bring us back to Fitz.

Episode 5 was fantastic!!
They used the same formula as they did back in season 3 with Gemma having her own episode, but this time it was
Fitz

I loved everything about it. We just need some explanation as to how the world actually ended.
Iain Decaester is such an intense actor. I'm so excited for the next episode.It comes back in two weeks andlooks so frickin' cool already :

Anyone catches up with the show ?
I'm loving the second half of the Season even though the theme seems less "drawn" than usual.

The recent episode with "Hydra Fitz" really surprised me ! I really didn't expect that twist.

The show hasn't been renewed or cancelled yet so I hope to get a 6th season.