replicant
Premium Supporter
Jun 12, 2014
les-tah, england
http://www.vigilantist.com/?p=148

unnamed.jpg

Reactions: nefilim and ocielz
******* can not wait for this series.:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Love the trailer:cool: and the best ******* awesome scene was when the metallica song one was playing and the lyrics said " Oh please god wake me" and you see the Punisher coming from the shadows ready to kill everyone

@Mickle_89 @Sigill @luke98 @Noodles @CleverLoginName @Steelselecta
I'm not usually a fan of these Marvel shows, but this one does look pretty good, so I may have to give it a go. :D

******* can not wait for this series.:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Love the trailer:cool: and the best ******* awesome scene was when the metallica song one was playing and the lyrics said " Oh please god wake me" and you see the Punisher coming from the shadows ready to kill everyone

@Mickle_89 @Sigill @luke98 @Noodles @CleverLoginName @Steelselecta
Thanks for the tag Harry! I must admit that trailer is pretty cool. I might have to give this a try!:)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Watched the first 3 episodes, and it's not bad....
Found it slow going so far and pretty predictable. Will finish this weekend and see if it grows on me more.
I will say Netflix love their Grain....:squint::asshat: It's all over the place in this. Just give me a pristine, clean 4K Dolby Vision image and I will be singing from the rooftops....:sing:
Too much film grain, just like The Boring Dead show....:whistle::censored:

Last edited:
Ah finished it on Monday, forgot to write something about it.
i found it fantastic.
Jon Bernthal was born for this role!
The Pinball Scene :D
When Mr Orange get the Full Beast Mode from Frank

Got 2 episodes to go and really enjoying it, probably the best of the Marvel netflix shows since Daredevil Season 1

1- Daredevil Season 1
2- Punisher
3- Jessica Jones/Daredevil Season 2
4- The Defenders
5- Iron Fist
6- Luke Cage

• Thanks
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
Hands down my most favorite TV Show on Netflix :cool: (sorry Stranger Things and Daredevil :D)! I absolutely loved and enjoyed every episode, especially the last 2! :drool: So damn glad we're getting Season 2! :notworthy:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
I know I'm very late to the party... But I finally finished this over the weekend.

It was awesome!!! After Iron Fist and Luke Cage both being a bit of a letdown, it was great to see Marvel/Netflix get back on track.