Mary Poppins (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #15) [UK]

Aug 9, 2012
UK
Looks like the next one will be Mary Poppins !

Release date: March 10th, 2014
Purchase link: Mary Poppins
Price: £22.99
Notes: Spot gloss on Marry Poppins

For anyone that's missing Disney Movie Rewards points, just screenshot your order from Zavvi's website and send it over to Disney. They've already given me the 150 points that should be there :)
http://www.disneymovierewards.co.uk/member/missing-codes

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

10899099-1390310999-761748.jpg

10899099-1390310999-761743.jpg

Specs:

Attachments

• mary1.jpg
    mary1.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 454
Last edited by a moderator:
Update---I replied to Zavvi with a screen print of the post office's estimated shipping charge to UK (about $11.50). I also stated that it didn't seem right to not reimburse me for the full shipping amount, since I wasn't responsible for the damaged item. Within 24 hours, I receveid a response that they were shipping me a replacement.

Oh Zavvi...how I love to hate to love you... :D

the "only 15% of item's price for return shipping refund" is also just a trick. it's not even in their official return policy. they tried the same with me recently (had a damaged "dumbo" to return), and only refunded me 2.77GBP back. after claiming again on facebook, suddenly it was no problem to get the FULL return shipping refund.

sorry for off-topic, should probably be moved to the zavvi retailer thread.
thanks.

The response I received from Zavvi today about my damaged Mary P. steel asked me to return the item to them for replacement.

They instructed me to attach a digital copy of the postal receipt. Then they would refund me the postal charge once they receive the damaged steel. Zavvi also indicated that the postal charge needed to be no more than 15% of the item cost. The unit price for this steel is about $33.25 USD...15% of that is $4.99.

Right! Shipping across the pond for $5 USD is impossible. I guess I'll have to go back to them and show a screen print from the post office of the estimated cost being well over the $5 mark and see if that changes their tune Unreal...

Zavvi :shoot:

Reactions: digitalbabe
I received my Mary Poppins steel. It's not my favorite of the group, but still worth having. Looks like I will be watching this and singing supercalifragilisticexpialidocious this weekend. :D

OP needs to be updated as this title is not on DMR's list of included titles, plus when I emailed DMR about missing points for this and 101 Dalmations, I was told the same - this one does not qualify for points.

UK - Mary Poppins

Clear finish with embossed work and spot gloss

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

Es2FYJy.jpg

MDHJrDT.jpg

kkNj1oZ.jpg

veHYNTd.jpg

RKitPrq.jpg

pDDmB7h.jpg

ckDHkp3.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

SEaTHsI.jpg

s6F4z7r.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

EY2Bd3a.jpg

Mpaiqfu.jpg

WrtPzL9.jpg