Mary Shelley's Frankenstein (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 26th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-orders will be live around 6pm UK time on Sunday 20th November)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 1,000

11356857-2134432179334653.jpg

11356857-1214432179387708.jpg 11356857-1764432179486612.jpg 11356857-7284432179446898.jpg

Last edited:
Smart steelbook and not at all dull despite its dark blue colouring. Title on the front and lightning bolts in the immediate vicinity have a metallic sheen which make them stand out from the rest of the artwork.
As with most of these steels without the added strength of framing borders it's a bit bendy.
7/10

Last edited:
Arrived today. Plain matte with some decent shine on it, overall I'm content with it.Apologies about the quality of the pics, time for a new smartphone I think. Couldn't upload inside art either as file size was too large.

I'mhappy to finally just own the movie on blu-ray to be honest as it's a favourite of mine. Was gonna bite and order the German amaray a few years back but the wait paid off.

IMAG0156.jpg
IMAG0159.jpg
IMAG0160.jpg

Arrived today. Plain matte with some decent shine on it, overall I'm content with it.Apologies about the quality of the pics, time for a new smartphone I think. Couldn't upload inside art either as file size was too large.

I'mhappy to finally just own the movie on blu-ray to be honest as it's a favourite of mine. Was gonna bite and order the German amaray a few years back but the wait paid off.
What's the disc region?

Now available for 8,95 eur @ Zavvi.
Love the movie, very atmospheric with a perfect setting which actually makes you feel the 18th century, no fake looking CGI props, creatures and settings thx to its age.
Looking foward to own it finally on Blu-ray, the pictures of the steelbook you guys posted look good enough.

Now available for 8,95 eur @ Zavvi.
Love the movie, very atmospheric with a perfect setting which actually makes you feel the 18th century, no fake looking CGI props, creatures and settings thx to its age.
Looking foward to own it finally on Blu-ray, the pictures of the steelbook you guys posted look good enough.

Unfortunately UK @zavvi are playing crooks, and offering a 10% discount which is utterly worthless as they are charging £2 postage! so basically no discount! They offer this with free postage AND the 10% discount and buyers might not feel they are just con artists

Unfortunately UK @zavvi are playing crooks, and offering a 10% discount which is utterly worthless as they are charging £2 postage! so basically no discount! They offer this with free postage AND the 10% discount and buyers might not feel they are just con artists
We get nice offers from Zavvi as well, there was a 5 steelbooks for 25 eur offer not long ago, and another sale with steelbooks down to 8 eur including another 15% off. After 20 eur you'll get free shipping. You can see it this way, you'll save the postage with your additional 10% off code. 8,95 eur it's a good deal, i think its original price was around 19 eur? So the deal is still there.

Last week i got 3 steelbooks, Django, Spider-man lenti 1 and 2 for around 24 eur free shipping. I definitely can't complain there. This week i bought Mary Shelley's Frankenstein and Spider-man lenti 3 for around 20 eur.

I must say i'm very happy with @zavvi ,and sometimes credit has to be given where it's due.