Multi Mass Effect 3 CE (MetalPak) [North America]

ocielz

El NINJA Chingon
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2011
Winter Garden, Florida
PS3
http://www.amazon.com/Mass-Effect-3-Collectors-Playstation/dp/B0050SY06W/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1321811563&sr=8-4
$79.99
XBOX360
http://www.amazon.com/Mass-Effect-3-Collectors-Xbox-360/dp/B0050SYZS0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321811563&sr=8-1
$79.99
n7_ce_vignette-p.jpg

VIDEO

Last edited by a moderator:
Have had my pre-order in since the day it was anounced. Can't wait to play this one. Part 1 and Part 2 are my favorite games this generation. IMO it blows away Uncharted in every way.

No reason to believe it wont be a steelbook. The previous two chapters in the trilogy came in steelbook.

Chip you should play Dragon Age Origins and Awakening, same company. Both have great storyline and team based action, just like Mass Effect. DA 2 not as great as the first one:(

I got the first one. I just like sci fi stuff so much though. Still haven't finished DA yet. Its been hard for me to finish anything lately. LOL. I did finish Deus Ex HR though. I love that one.

i missed the first ME,due to only being on Xbox, but played the 2nd one and fell in LOVE with the game. I like the way some choices effect the storyline and your crew, same deal with DA.O and Awakening. In Dragon Age 2 some characters were talking about things i did from the 1st game and the expansion pack, that is awesome, one continuous story.

Have had my pre-order in since the day it was anounced. Can't wait to play this one. Part 1 and Part 2 are my favorite games this generation. IMO it blows away Uncharted in every way.

No reason to believe it wont be a steelbook. The previous two chapters in the trilogy came in steelbook.

Is there an ME1 Steelbook? I've got the CE, and it's a tin. Was the steelbook another release? ME2's CE has a steelbook in it though.

Reactions: ocielz
I hear the extra steelbook that Future Shop is giving out can hold 5 discs, which is crazy.

Pefect for the Xbox version wich I have for all 3 of the games. Part 2 and part 3 are going to be 2 discs each so that would fit the entire series on the xbox into one case. PS3 will only need two discs as there is no part 1 for the ps3 and there never will be as MSFT owns the rights to part 1.

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

I hope this one matches the first ME. ME 2 was good, but it wasn't as engrossing as the first one. I am hoping 3 can bring that awesomeness back.

Mass Effect 1 IMO is the best game ever made. Part 2 is the 2nd best game ever made. :scat: Part 3 is going to tie it all up and end the trilogy and make it the greatest series ever. I love Mass Effect!!! Sci Fi is my thing.

Reactions: ocielz
I'm good with one steel. It better be a steelbook that comes with it;)
Agreed, but it would be awesome to have one that held the whole collection even though I have the tin for 1, the steel for 2 and soon the steel for 3.

I like the story of Mass Effect 1 best, but the gameplay was much better in 2, no dice role behind the scenes to determine if you hit the enemy you were aiming at. Plus that scanning of planets was rough. And the vehicle reminded me of what a bad remake of moon patrol. Otherwise the characters and story flow were much better. ME2 spent 3/4 of the game in recruitment...still one of my favorite series'. Can't wait for 3.