Multi Mass Effect 3 CE (MetalPak) [North America]

ocielz

El NINJA Chingon
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2011
Winter Garden, Florida
PS3
http://www.amazon.com/Mass-Effect-3-Collectors-Playstation/dp/B0050SY06W/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1321811563&sr=8-4
$79.99
XBOX360
http://www.amazon.com/Mass-Effect-3-Collectors-Xbox-360/dp/B0050SYZS0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321811563&sr=8-1
$79.99
n7_ce_vignette-p.jpg

VIDEO

Last edited by a moderator:
So , is this just outta stock on Amazon.com? Or did they pull it. Can't believe I didn't get my order in for this CE.

If you didn't pre-order it a few weeks back, it's almost impossible to get one at this point. Check Best Buy see if they still have it available for pre-order. Gamestops all around are pretty much sold out.

I remember bioware did the same thing they released a steelbook and a matalpack in different territories, they did it with Dragon Age Ultimate Edition. Same cover and design but different material.

NO TIN CASE!!!!! im good with a Metalpak or Steelbook, but No Tin Cases. Too big and they just hold the extra content like books, soundtrack and whatever else.

The EU release of this collection comes with a G1 steelbook and US gets the Star Metalpak:(
THANKS TO SCORPION SOLDIER @ BR forums.
So is the US edition not a steelbook? Cause the EU version is.
Here's some pics of my copy:
dsc0043f.jpg

dsc0042gwj.jpg

dsc0044dj.jpg

dsc0046oz.jpg

It may be a G1, but this might be one of my favorite steelbooks ever to be honest, even if G1.

Last edited:
Looks like Future Shop didn't get any Collector's Edition in stores. I've called my store and they didn't receive any. Same for the rest of Canada, there's a thread opened at community.futureshop.ca

Oh well, at least we got the steelbook with the pre-order.

I received the Steelbook today, undamaged thankfully. It is nice, I don't like how they kept the [3] on the cover though... thought they changed it since they removed it in one of the early renders. What is a Mass Effect 3 Collection? :/