Multi Mass Effect 3 CE (MetalPak) [North America]

ocielz

El NINJA Chingon
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2011
Winter Garden, Florida
PS3
http://www.amazon.com/Mass-Effect-3-Collectors-Playstation/dp/B0050SY06W/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1321811563&sr=8-4
$79.99
XBOX360
http://www.amazon.com/Mass-Effect-3-Collectors-Xbox-360/dp/B0050SYZS0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321811563&sr=8-1
$79.99
n7_ce_vignette-p.jpg

VIDEO

Last edited by a moderator:
You should not have any problem with a replacement from amazon. They'll send you a new one even before you ship back the old one.

perhaps, but there a lot of tiny scratches. I just took a look at my ME2 Steelbook (same glossy finish) and it has zero scratches....

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Returned :)

The case sucks, I had scuffs too, caused by rubbing the inside of cardboard unprotected. I'm assuming they'll all be like this since they are held in w an adhesive strip (brilliant). I'm just cutting my losses and keeping it, u can only really see it held in the right light. I'm no real fan of glossy anyway, but none of my 'steels' have scuffs from being breathed on wrong.

I'm the perfect example of what happens to people who spent some time in the video games steelbook section. Had none a few weeks ago. Now I have something like 50 (with the ones on their way to me as we speak) and I'm VG mod. And I'm slowly getting away from the BD steels :ohno:

I've always thought videogame steelbooks were more inventive than film ones.

You're right buddy, they can not be beat, they just look to damn good!

Just picked up a couple of Mass Effect 3 Future Shop ones and they look awesome!

A few scratches here and there but there's no way around it with FS :dunno:

I just got the UK(I guess, I live in norway =P) CE Edition, and it looks great. It's the exact one that ferrari has pictures of except mine is PS3

1) It's a G1 steelbook (not a metalpak)
2) The front is a clean male shepard, and the back is female shepard with some small copyright text on the bottom. no barcodes and no 'bioware' or 'Mass effect 3' text.

It's also ABSOLUTELY mint which steels haven't been in a while for me(always some really small scratch on the side or something)

This one turned out great, love it.

This is now back in stock on Amazon.com for anyone interested. With all the complaints about the metal pack in this one, I'm now unsure if I want to pick this up in the collector's edition.

Amazon France still has some,but who knows if its a steelbook :(

I believe it's the same edition in all of France, and on another retailer's website it clearly says:

L'édition Collector N7 contient :
- le jeu Mass Effect 3,
- un boîtier métal premium avec des représentations homme et femme de Shepard,
- un Artbook exclusif relié,
- un écusson N7,
- une lithographie exclusive 4x6,
- la bande originale au format digital,
- le Comic Book du jeu réalisé par Dark Horse,
- une mission et un personnage téléchargeable supplémentaire,
- un accessoire pour votre avatar,
- un pack de bonus exclusifs dans le jeu comprenant des tenus alternatives pour votre squad et un arsenal N7.

Basically "steelbook with a man and a woman of Shepard".

Chances are it's the exact same content as the UK release.