USA
Release date: December 15, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $14.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

maze.jpg

image-jpeg.202050

Last edited:
To be fair, spending a ton on a catalog release doesn't make a lot of sense - if you're talking a large run, it's unusual for them to spend more on the packaging to satisfy collectors.

Most titles sell the majority of their run in the first 4 weeks of release, just like any movie...

well you know the Scorch Trials is going to be that same streaky matte finish that looks like crap, almost not worth collecting

Man I saw Maze Runner SOOOO late .... and I thought it was supposed to be some movie that was just "ok" ... I guess im too easy to please cause I thought it was pretty exciting. Good flick. I keep hearing same thing about Scorch Trials so I'm hoping its another thrill ride.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Man I saw Maze Runner SOOOO late .... and I thought it was supposed to be some movie that was just "ok" ... I guess im too easy to please cause I thought it was pretty exciting. Good flick. I keep hearing same thing about Scorch Trials so I'm hoping its another thrill ride.
You know, I thought the same thing about Maze Runner until I saw it. Especially since I saw Divergent and Hunger Games movies around the same time. I watched Scorch Trials couple of days ago. And I don't know what others say but I thought it actually improved on the "thrill" side. Though it was lacking something else, it was still a fun ride.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Scorch Trial improve on the action and thrills but strayed too far from the book. Most of the complaints were due to that.

Reactions: yeslek