Maze Runner: The Death Cure (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #99) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: May 30, 2018
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 599 CZK - (Standard) - 1099 CZK - (FAC)
Notes: 500 copies
Group buy: hosted by carllenc (closed)

FB_IMG_1523428217861.jpg

film_23711_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the first might cost a bit (think I paid about £30 on ebay for the best buy version) and the kimchi one goes for about cost price so you should be able to get both for just under £80

the first might cost a bit (think I paid about £30 on ebay for the best buy version) and the kimchi one goes for about cost price so you should be able to get both for just under £80

Most of the FAC version of first flick goes between £80 - £100 for just one!

Do you think FA will run a loyalty program for those who have the first 2?

I remember Karel did for the 2nd release as i remember asking and then PMs where sent on here to everyone who had the 1st release from 1st GB on who wanted the 2nd and then anyone who had the 1st release brought elsewhere was asked if they wanted the 2nd release. I'm hoping something similar happens again here as then everyone who owns both Maze Runner & Scorch trials FAC have a chance of getting the 3rd release to complete the collection.

I remember Karel did for the 2nd release as i remember asking and then PMs where sent on here to everyone who had the 1st release from 1st GB on who wanted the 2nd and then anyone who had the 1st release brought elsewhere was asked if they wanted the 2nd release. I'm hoping something similar happens again here as then everyone who owns both Maze Runner & Scorch trials FAC have a chance of getting the 3rd release to complete the collection.

Actually, that PM was asking a certain amount of people if they wanted the E1, which was super limited. Unless there was a 2nd PM of which I'm not aware of.
And the PM I'm talking about (I think) was sent to users that purchased a certain amount of FACs.

I doubt they will do it this time round due to others propbaly selling the 1st one. I have a copy of the first I bought off ebay and I remember that this film was in doubt anyway due to the serious accident Dylan O'Brien had so many may have sold them on thinking this was going to be cancelled. Hopefully they open it for everyone to grab a copy.

• Thanks
Reactions: pioneer