kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials
Release Date: Dec 15, 2015
Buy: Amazon :amazon:
(Includes Prequel Comic Book and Mobile Game Offer)

mazeST.png

mazeSTT.jpg

@bloodsnake007 @kaw @Netclone

For The North America Amaray Version I decided to go with the Target Exclusive with Diary Book !

I will be passing on the Walmart Excusive with the Comic Book as I am not into that and they are asking like 12$ more than the regular Amaray.
I collected and will collect other versions with different artwork.

Thanks @bloodsnake007 and @AlienKing for having provided the info of the Target Exclusive :thumbs:

AWESOME! Thanks @Netclone! :photo: :thumbs:
@bloodsnake007 @kaw @Netclone

For The North America Amaray Version I decided to go with the Target Exclusive with Diary Book !

I will be passing on the Walmart Excusive with the Comic Book as I am not into that and they are asking like 12$ more than the regular Amaray.
I collected and will collect other versions with different artwork.

Thanks @bloodsnake007 and @AlienKing for having provided the info of the Target Exclusive :thumbs:
@Actarus HELL YEAH, same here buddy! I'm also getting the Target Exclusive! :woot:
Target Exclusive.JPG

Reactions: Actarus
AWESOME! Thanks @Netclone! :photo: :thumbs:

@Actarus HELL YEAH, same here buddy! I'm also getting the Target Exclusive! :woot:
View attachment 205516

Cool I think it will be the best one out of the North American releases...I prefer getting a Diary that looks cool as an idea(I hope it will be a nice one) as Opposed to the Comic Books ones that are not that great IMO (but not into comics)...

Can't wait to get this one thanks to you posting the Thread :rofl:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Cool I think it will be the best one out of the North American releases...I prefer getting a Diary that looks cool as an idea(I hope it will be a nice one) as Opposed to the Comic Books ones that are not that great IMO (but not into comics)...

Can't wait to get this one thanks to you posting the Thread :rofl:
Interesting. I forgot about the Target exclusive. Last week, I preordered the Best Buy steelbooks for this and the first movie. Not overly keen on the art, but I like that they match. Are you getting the steelbooks or just the Target version?

Interesting. I forgot about the Target exclusive. Last week, I preordered the Best Buy steelbooks for this and the first movie. Not overly keen on the art, but I like that they match. Are you getting the steelbooks or just the Target version?

No not getting BB too many bad experiences ! (and I personally do not like the artwork they just released for the first movie, not doing it for me)

I am Getting instead;

The Target Exclusive with Diary Book
Taiwan Steelbook
Amazon.uk Blu-ray (since they have a different Artwork than the Can/US release)
German Amaray Blu-ray 3D + 2D
OAB Only at Blufans Version most Probably
AND PRAYING THAT FAC WILL DO a follow up to their first release of The Maze Runner and release the 2nd movie as well :oohyeah:

and if I come across other country releases with other Artworks will grab those as well :happy:

Last edited:
Reactions: RekLess