Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Release date: December 15th, 2015
Purchase link: BestBuy.ca
Price: $28.99
Group buy: Drum18
Notes: Come with free comicbook Inside.

Should be a shared run with Best Buy USA edition.

And official note:
"Stock is very limited on this one so you'll need to act fast!"
maze.jpg

Last edited:

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Reactions
13,986 0 0
@Drum18 I know this is just placeholder price..I hope it will be just around $26.99

Another Fox release..

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Reactions
13,986 0 0
Yup, I'm sure of it too. $31.99 for a non-3D release, it's too expensive... normally it should be 24-26.99$...
I'm actually surprised with no 3D as it looked good in theatre. Kingsman I believed was $26.99 and haven't seen a new release steelbook less than that this year except for Ex Machina Mondo

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
I'm actually surprised with no 3D as it looked good in theatre. Kingsman I believed was $26.99 and haven't seen a new release steelbook less than that this year except for Ex Machina Mondo
Good exemple. Kingsman was really really limited, WEA and ended up being sold-out (or almost) in 1 week...

(funny, one of my local store still has some, but all with slashed spine...)