Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #43) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: August 3, 2016 (Standard) - September 12, 2016 (E1, E2)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC Edition #1 - FAC Edition #2
Price: 499 CZK - (Standard Edition) - 799 CZK (E1, E2)
Notes: Edition #1 limited to 501 copies. Edition #2 limited to 1001 copies.
HDN Group Buy: FAC Edition #2

Edition #1 | Edition #2

13662250_1064631063653869_8155098906333715792_o.jpg 13937963_1065329793583996_8098684794278964005_o.jpg
01-116694.jpg
FB_IMG_1469714852279.jpg
FB_IMG_1469772624907.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact that it states ''PREPARING" on their site kinda makes me think that they will change the title to an FAC numbered edition.
Of course this is my own Opinion and can be wrong, but I only see ''Preparing'' on their site when they are doing FACs to my recollection..

if not, what is there to prepare ? there is nothing to prepare for selling only a steel, they simply have to list it :cautious:

The fact that it states ''PREPARING" on their site kinda makes me think that they will change the title to an FAC numbered edition.
Of course this is my own Opinion and can be wrong, but I only see ''Preparing'' on their site when they are doing FACs to my recollection..

if not, what is there to prepare ? there is nothing to prepare for selling only a steel, they simply have to list it :cautious:

I wanted to believe that, but I briefly looked at various listings and it doesn't seem true: Straight Outta Compton is "preparing", The Good Dinosaur is "preparing" (no way is Disney letting FilmArena do a FAC exclusive, imo), Spectre is preparing, Black Mass is preparing, In the Heart of the Sea too, etc, and I find those unlikely to get the FAC treatment sadly.

For their listing title, some say "Limited Collector's Edition" (Maze Runner 2, Straight Outta Compton, The Good Dinosaur, and Crimson Peak which according to @dan8885 is part of FAC).

And some say "Limited Collector's Edition + Gift Steelbook's Foil" (Spectre, Black Mass, In the Heart of the Sea, Deadpool).

Why do they even write "Gift Steelbook's Foil" anyway? It's not proper English, and if it's about indicating these listings are for a steelbook edition... all of them mention that before, right after the film's title! I doubt that necessarily implies a FAC edition, otherwise Crimson Peak would have that "Gift foil" thing mentioned and it doesn't.

Once it says "numbered" (like for Everest or The Martian), that's when we know. Otherwise, I really don't see a patern allowing us to draw conclusions :(.

I wanted to believe that, but I briefly looked at various listings and it doesn't seem true: Straight Outta Compton is "preparing", The Good Dinosaur is "preparing" (no way is Disney letting FilmArena do a FAC exclusive, imo), Spectre is preparing, Black Mass is preparing, In the Heart of the Sea too, etc, and I find those unlikely to get the FAC treatment sadly.

For their listing title, some say "Limited Collector's Edition" (Maze Runner 2, Straight Outta Compton, The Good Dinosaur, and Crimson Peak which according to @dan8885 is part of FAC).

And some say "Limited Collector's Edition + Gift Steelbook's Foil" (Spectre, Black Mass, In the Heart of the Sea, Deadpool).

Why do they even write "Gift Steelbook's Foil" anyway? It's not proper English, and if it's about indicating these listings are for a steelbook edition... all of them mention that before, right after the film's title! I doubt that necessarily implies a FAC edition, otherwise Crimson Peak would have that "Gift foil" thing mentioned and it doesn't.

Once it says "numbered" (like for Everest or The Martian), that's when we know. Otherwise, I really don't see a patern allowing us to draw conclusions :(.

I think you must be on a sugar rush right now :cautious::rofl:

First I said that ''to my recollection'' and second all steelbooks again to my recollection states ''Collector's edition'' or ''most of them'' and that does not make them part of the FAC line.

In order to be part of their FAC line up, after Collector's Edition in the title, it must contain the word ''NUMBERED or číslovaná''.
If ''NUMBERED'' is not part of the title, it is a regular release.

And ''Gift Steelbook's™ foil or DÁREK fólie na SteelBook™'' when purchasing a Steelbook through FA website - it is simply ''the polybag'' they include for you to put your steel into when you open your copy in order to keep your steel protected, it's just a regular protective bag, this is how they describe it.

They do mainly their business in Czech being located where they are, so for the English translation as with many retailers that are overseas which English is Not their first language - we all know there can be some challenge with the translation...and we should be thankful as many online retailers that operate in different country they do not even bother to offer an english version on their website, at least they try. Once you understand the little translations and what they mean, here and there, you get how it works and its easy after that.

I think you must be on a sugar rush right now :cautious::rofl:

First I said that ''to my recollection'' and second all steelbooks again to my recollection states ''Collector's edition'' or ''most of them'' and that does not make them part of the FAC line.

In order to be part of their FAC line up, after Collector's Edition in the title, it must contain the word ''NUMBERED or číslovaná''.
If ''NUMBERED'' is not part of the title, it is a regular release.

And ''Gift Steelbook's™ foil or DÁREK fólie na SteelBook™'' when purchasing a Steelbook through FA website - it is simply ''the polybag'' they include for you to put your steel into when you open your copy in order to keep your steel protected, it's just a regular protective bag, this is how they describe it.

They do mainly their business in Czech being located where they are, so for the English translation as with many retailers that are overseas which English is Not their first language - we all know there can be some challenge with the translation...and we should be thankful as many online retailers that operate in different country they do not even bother to offer an english version on their website, at least they try. Once you understand the little translations and what they mean, here and there, you get how it works and its easy after that.

You speak the truth. FAC releases always have NUMBERED in the title. ALL steelbooks on the FA site are "limited collector's editions," even the non-limited-at-all Star Wars steelbooks. The gift steelbook's foil is a 50 cent polybag. The fact that it does not say NUMBERED in the title means that it is not part of the Film Arena Collection.

Reactions: Actarus
BOOM. From FAC Facebook page:

Dear FAC collectors,

we would like to inform you that we have THE FANTASTIC FOUR FAC editions in approval process.

Thank you for your patience, it will worth it. We believe that we could show you more in coming days smile emoticon

We have started working on projects HITMAN Agent 47 and MAZE RUNNER: The Scorch Trials.

FA Team

Reactions: tridon and Jb162009