Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #43) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: August 3, 2016 (Standard) - September 12, 2016 (E1, E2)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC Edition #1 - FAC Edition #2
Price: 499 CZK - (Standard Edition) - 799 CZK (E1, E2)
Notes: Edition #1 limited to 501 copies. Edition #2 limited to 1001 copies.
HDN Group Buy: FAC Edition #2

Edition #1 | Edition #2

13662250_1064631063653869_8155098906333715792_o.jpg 13937963_1065329793583996_8098684794278964005_o.jpg
01-116694.jpg
FB_IMG_1469714852279.jpg
FB_IMG_1469772624907.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know of any other franchise that is so staunchly against the idea of using its stars on the cover art. Hopefully Dylan is actually on the full slip and not just a half inch shadow figure.

Wow, I get out of the hospital and what greets me? Dylan O'Brien Jamba Juice sighting and Scorch Trials FAC!!!! Couldn't ask for a better way to end the terrible summer I've had! So glad they listened to me and finally put Dylan on the cover where he belongs! Will definitely be picking up the E2, no matter the cost. It'll be my first steelbook import in a while.

Last edited:
Wow, I get out of the hospital and what greets me? Dylan O'Brien Jamba Juice sighting and Scorch Trials FAC!!!! Couldn't ask for a better way to end the terrible summer I've had! So glad they listened to me and finally put Dylan on the cover where he belongs! Will definitely be picking up the E2, no matter the cost. It'll be my first steelbook import in a while.

Really sorry to hear about your terrible summer so far :( I hope all is getting better !? :happy: ...and with a wonderful edition of Scorch Trials waiting for you to be picked up ;)

Reactions: littleprince32
Really sorry to hear about your terrible summer so far :( I hope all is getting better !? :happy: ...and with a wonderful edition of Scorch Trials waiting for you to be picked up ;)

All is going very well now! Anyways I'm sure poor Dylan has had a MUCH worse summer than me. I just can't wait for the E2 to be released! 6 weeks is such a loooooooong wait. They did an almost perfect job on these. May have to violate my 1-edition-per-title rule and grab an E1 off eBay.

All is going very well now! Anyways I'm sure poor Dylan has had a MUCH worse summer than me. I just can't wait for the E2 to be released! 6 weeks is such a loooooooong wait. They did an almost perfect job on these. May have to violate my 1-edition-per-title rule and grab an E1 off eBay.

I am happy to hear :) ..indeed poor Dylan, I hope he is gonna be healed soon as there's no news about it, luckily it wasn't life threatening.

I can't wait for the shooting to continue...

• Thanks
Just my two cents on this matter (ignore if you don't like):

I can understand that everyone is anxious to get a chance at claiming a copy from this exclusive GB list, but just be patient. @Collector03601 and @carllenc are doing what is humanly possible to secure as many copies as they can for us here and have their hands full coming up with a fair, yet organizable way to create a list of participants for the GB. By replying here, answering every single question for where one stands on the priority list, this just creates more work for them as much as they'd like to answer these, I'm sure. But even they don't know yet how many copies they will get and if they even can plan on further compiling a list beyond those original GB participants. When they know more, they will share it. As for what the general priorities are, this outline was already stated:

Yes, I know this does not say anything specific about your status when you have bought a copy from another seller, but since this will be a very limited GB and if there are more spaces than copies for the original GB participants left to go around, they will surely go with those who are known to be collectors of FACs and cross out any known reseller. However, due to the limited amount of copies and the connected workload, they won't be able to include everyone. We know that. But I'm sure they will handle it just like they did with e.g. Last Stand where some users had to provide picture proof of previously bought FACs. Whatever the solution they go with in the end, turns out to be, I am 100% sure they will have done everything in their power to include the biggest possible group of us here. Just be patient and maybe cross your fingers. But everyone now asking for an update on a personal level doesn't help at the moment, I'm afraid. Both knowledge- and work-wise. :bag: Please take this into consideration as I'm sure @Collector03601 and @carllenc will appreciate it, thank you so much. :thumbs:

Also, this helps to keep the thread a bit cleaner for real updates to be posted soon. Or soonish, right, @Apollon? :naughty:

It's refreshing to see a rational post every now and then. Keep'em coming :p

Why is there no open GB?

Hi all,

Group buys will be arranged as follows:

E1 - closed GB with pre-selected members (ones from the first Maze Runner GB) plus some loyal FAC fans too (depends on how many copies will be reserved). Selected members will be contacted by PM, like with previous two GBs (TLS and SS)

E2 - opened GB for all members

• Thanks
Gutted I didn't get in on GB for E1 :( but congrats to everyone who did, hopefully source one from the bay now going to be expensive though.