Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #43) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: August 3, 2016 (Standard) - September 12, 2016 (E1, E2)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC Edition #1 - FAC Edition #2
Price: 499 CZK - (Standard Edition) - 799 CZK (E1, E2)
Notes: Edition #1 limited to 501 copies. Edition #2 limited to 1001 copies.
HDN Group Buy: FAC Edition #2

Edition #1 | Edition #2

13662250_1064631063653869_8155098906333715792_o.jpg 13937963_1065329793583996_8098684794278964005_o.jpg
01-116694.jpg
FB_IMG_1469714852279.jpg
FB_IMG_1469772624907.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Especially when you compare it to the unimpressive and boringly plain Scorch Trails steelbook with no artwork except for
the front.

I LOVE that Steelbook :oohyeah: No need to compare it FOX did a superb WWA Steel with it last year :smug:

For the sequel, the Steel represents very well the desert and the embossed treatment with nice Matte Finish is very nice.
FA will be able to do a superb Package and the Steel will be a nice contrast. But like I said I Love the steel(Both Steels) I am sold :drool:

I LOVE that Steelbook :oohyeah: No need to compare it FOX did a superb WWA Steel with it last year :smug:

For the sequel, the Steel represents very well the desert and the embossed treatment with nice Matte Finish is very nice.
FA will be able to do a superb Package and the Steel will be a nice contrast. But like I said I Love the steel(Both Steels) I am sold :drool:

Reactions: Actarus
Thanks for the tag @Danzigg1979 , you shall be known henceforth as #TagMachineJr :p
Haha yeah just trying to spread the word (I'll shoot a flare up in the sky when the Dredd beauty shots are released).
someone kindly pointed out to me there is a limit to how many people you can tag.
Ideally you'd want a button in the op to press that would tag in everyone who registers interest in a thread, I use the email function but it's sometimes alerts for non essential information and not artwork, GB dates, delays etc.
Love this site and love the recent addition of the thumbs up feature and Andys group tag alert for when FAC GB's go live. Apologies if I've tagged in people who aren't interested though.
Never seen the Maze Runner films but this is the film series that got put on hold after the star was hit by a car on set, very sad.

Haha yeah just trying to spread the word (I'll shoot a flare up in the sky when the Dredd beauty shots are released).
someone kindly pointed out to me there is a limit to how many people you can tag.
Ideally you'd want a button in the op to press that would tag in everyone who registers interest in a thread, I use the email function but it's sometimes alerts for non essential information and not artwork, GB dates, delays etc.
Love this site and love the recent addition of the thumbs up feature and Andys group tag alert for when FAC GB's go live. Apologies if I've tagged in people who aren't interested though.
Never seen the Maze Runner films but this is the film series that got put on hold after the star was hit by a car on set, very sad.

who was hit by a car ? and it was before the release of Scorch Trials ?

EDIT: I just read, OMG its THOMAS :arghh: ...I hope he will be ok oh so sad indeed :(

wow! thats's almost double the standard steelbook..although most FAC are in that price range, they don't stray too far from the price of the standard release..

All of the latest FA GBs have seemed to cost 912 or 1018 czk after GB costs (excluding shipping). FA realized that people will pay higher prices, so why not charge more? The days of FAC being cheaper than other premium releases is long over.