Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #43) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: August 3, 2016 (Standard) - September 12, 2016 (E1, E2)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC Edition #1 - FAC Edition #2
Price: 499 CZK - (Standard Edition) - 799 CZK (E1, E2)
Notes: Edition #1 limited to 501 copies. Edition #2 limited to 1001 copies.
HDN Group Buy: FAC Edition #2

Edition #1 | Edition #2

13662250_1064631063653869_8155098906333715792_o.jpg 13937963_1065329793583996_8098684794278964005_o.jpg
01-116694.jpg
FB_IMG_1469714852279.jpg
FB_IMG_1469772624907.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
13 Hours was 900 excluding HDN and PP fee, TMR Scorch Trials should be around that
true but 13 Hours non exclusive steelbook was 799czk not 499czk Scorch Trials.. so hopefully the price will be 100-200czk more only for the extra goodies..can't wait to see some package shots..

It should be much cheaper than the others. If not they would have so much backlash. The korean counterparts only charge about $5 more for the premium release vs the bare bones.

100CZK discount if you can prove you have the 1st MR...Or is that me wishing that :wow:

I don't find their price increase unreasonable as their package content have evolved and it seems to me that the editions last year containing the 3D and/or the magnet lenti were at a cost higher and similar/close to, to what they are selling now. In any case its not gonna stop me :rofl:

I don't find their price increase unreasonable as their package content have evolved and it seems to me that the editions last year containing the 3D and/or the magnet lenti were at a cost higher and similar/close to, to what they are selling now. In any case its not gonna stop me :rofl:

Yeah the quality has improved from the early days...I just wish FA brings new releases way earlier to market instead of waiting till they get a good deal on the WWA steel and discs

Yeah the quality has improved from the early days...I just wish FA brings new releases way earlier to market instead of waiting till they get a good deal on the WWA steel and discs

I like that they do both. As we know the WEA Steel take so much longer to see the light of day, so in the mean time I do like the ''pop up surprise FAC releases'' using the WWA Steels. They bring the same quality in term of Packaging as with their WEA Steel. Many WWA Steel are very nice and to have an FAC treatment of movies that would not get an FAC release otherwise, I think it is smart to let us have more of a variety of FAC editions. So I am happy even when it is the WWA, most of the time even happier, at least we can have more of a FAC selection to chose from.

• Thanks
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
I like that they do both. As we know the WEA Steel take so much longer to see the light of day, so in the mean time I do like the ''pop up surprise FAC releases'' using the WWA Steels. They bring the same quality in term of Packaging as with their WEA Steel. Many WWA Steel are very nice and to have an FAC treatment of movies that would not get an FAC release otherwise, I think it is smart to let us have more of a variety of FAC editions. So I am happy even when it is the WWA, most of the time even happier, at least we can have more of a FAC selection to chose from.

Idk how I missed this thread but as you say I like the pop up surprise fac edtions as well. And I know slot of people dont like some of the titles they have chosen example fantastic four however I liked the film so it was a good deal for me. Lol now having a varsity to choose from is another story as I must have em all. Lol no choosing this or that one get em all.

Dear collectors,

we can confirm that MAZE RUNNER: The Scorch Trials will be FAC #43.

We have finished two editions:

1) EDITION 1: FullSlip artworked MAZE RUNNER: The Scorch Trials + ComicBook THE MAZE RUNNER + Collector's Cards THE MAZE RUNNER

This editions is prepared especially for all collectors who own FAC #4 THE MAZE RUNNER and are ready to complete the collection of Maze Runners. In other words, in this edition you can find elements that have not been in FAC #4.

2) EDITION 2: Flip-Flop Lenticular FullSlip artworked MAZE RUNNER: The Scorch Trials + ComicBook MAZE RUNNER: The Scorch Trials + Collector's Cards MAZE RUNNER: The Scorch Trials.

This edition has been prepared for all collectors, not only for those who want to have all Maze Runners but also for those who are ok with having the second part only.

More information is coming soon.
Team FA

Dear collectors,

we can confirm that MAZE RUNNER: The Scorch Trials will be FAC #43.

We have finished two editions:

1) EDITION 1: FullSlip artworked MAZE RUNNER: The Scorch Trials + ComicBook THE MAZE RUNNER + Collector's Cards THE MAZE RUNNER

This editions is prepared especially for all collectors who own FAC #4 THE MAZE RUNNER and are ready to complete the collection of Maze Runners. In other words, in this edition you can find elements that have not been in FAC #4.

2) EDITION 2: Flip-Flop Lenticular FullSlip artworked MAZE RUNNER: The Scorch Trials + ComicBook MAZE RUNNER: The Scorch Trials + Collector's Cards MAZE RUNNER: The Scorch Trials.

This edition has been prepared for all collectors, not only for those who want to have all Maze Runners but also for those who are ok with having the second part only.

More information is coming soon.
Team FA

Ohhhh... I'm intrigued. I'll probably only get one in the long-run, though. Hopefully I chose the right one! :yawn: