Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Release date: December 31st, 2015
Purchase link: JSDVD
Price: NT$1020

mr2_s_tw.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hooltra and Actarus
nice, i saw the ebay listing is that a good price? 60 usa shipped? or i'm better if i order directly? hows the packaging of JSDVD n shipping?
since almost everyone order from JSDVD for TW Blu-ray, i think they will pack the steelbook well. ;)

BUT, since this one didn't sell well in Taiwan, i think it may have a price drop in couple months or a year later... :confused:

Reactions: tono06
nice, i saw the ebay listing is that a good price? 60 usa shipped? or i'm better if i order directly? hows the packaging of JSDVD n shipping?
Packaging is excellent in the usual box with plenty of bubble wrap. I've ordered many times with JSDVD and have not had any problems.

Postage is billed separately as this depends on the total weight of the package. I usually pay 420 TWD shipping for one steelbook (not EMS).

It may be cheaper to order direct rather than ebay

Reactions: tono06
thanks for the extra pix Rabbit, it looks great....even as matte looks a different matte than the chepo finish we got in the States! Now i can wait to get mine! its taking them forever to ship..lol i just ordered yesterday! lol i'm in the inspection and packaging status!

Reactions: RabbitChen