Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Release date: December 31st, 2015
Purchase link: JSDVD
Price: NT$1020

mr2_s_tw.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hooltra and Actarus
This will be the version to get hopefully and with their awesome slips really looking forward to the outcome.

Its post converted so not too fussed about 3D.

that is a BIG misconception there is some Post converted 3D that are far much better than native 3D...it really has nothing to do if it is Native of Post Converted it has to do which camera they used and also the budget allocated to the Post Conversion... some companies allocate a nice budget to the 3D Post conversion and it yields amazing results when well done..take for example the Marvel movie those are Post Converted and they suck, the budget allocated is not intended to yield the best result and you have other movies like Star Trek Into The Darkness that were post converted and it is mind Blowing at how innsane the 3D is... it really has to do with BUDGET and the right people to do the job the RIGHT WAY

thanks :rofl: yah hinda waiting for the steel to see if one version will contain the 3D Disk as well... if not it will be Taiwan...

Thanks for the Tags really appreciate it as those are my Favorite movies, can't wait also for Mockingjay pt.2 ... oh hope FAC will do both sequels to follow the first one they did...

TMR 2 Scorch Trials FAC
and
Mockingjay pt.2 FAC

that would be sweet heaven :drool:

Reactions: AlienKing
thanks :rofl: yah hinda waiting for the steel to see if one version will contain the 3D Disk as well... if not it will be Taiwan...

Thanks for the Tags really appreciate it as those are my Favorite movies, can't wait also for Mockingjay pt.2 ... oh hope FAC will do both sequels to follow the first one they did...

TMR 2 Scorch Trials FAC
and
Mockingjay pt.2 FAC

that would be sweet heaven :drool:
Oh you'd love that, wouldn't you? :naughty:

Reactions: Actarus
Currentky got HMV one on order. Got Taiwan version of first flick so depending on which is out first and if UK is confirmed uncut I will change orders.

Just saw this movie, finally as I have been waiting for so long as I have seen The Maze Runner 1st movie over 5 times and this movie was simply Wicked.

Wicked is Good :naughty:

The Zombie parts were so freakingly scary it was like watching a Horror Movie by Parts, they have made those parts with the zombies as Scary, if not more, than a really awesome Zombie Movie, it is just twisted :oohyeah:

2x Taiwan 1/4 Slip for me :emb:

Last edited: