Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials (Collector's Edition) [Australia]

elle82

Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Release Date: 16th December 2015
Purchase Link: jbhifi.com.au
Price: $29.98

Includes 2 hours of extra features including deleted scenes and an exclusive 24-page prequel comic book.

156177-L-LO.jpg

Reactions: AlienKing
Australian editions often dont have slipcovers. :angry: im not sure why.

it is same artwork for Canadian and US Edition which appears as they will come with Slipcovers, when shown a picture of a simple Amaray Case the retailer most of the time ships it with only the blue case...reason why on Amazon if picture is simply of amaray case I don't take the chnace to order, when it has a picture that could be slipcover or a slipcover picture I can take a chance worse comes to wors if it comes without now I just return and go in store hunting for one.

so I am hoping to grab either the Canadian or US with slipcover, I got the Target edition with book diary and I guess I'll grab 1 steel or 2 but what confuses me some have said and it was confirmed that in some country(don't know which) it was shown in 3D yet no indication of a 3D Disk in any Amaray or Steelbooks :dunno:

Reactions: elle82
it is same artwork for Canadian and US Edition which appears as they will come with Slipcovers, when shown a picture of a simple Amaray Case the retailer most of the time ships it with only the blue case...reason why on Amazon if picture is simply of amaray case I don't take the chnace to order, when it has a picture that could be slipcover or a slipcover picture I can take a chance worse comes to wors if it comes without now I just return and go in store hunting for one.

so I am hoping to grab either the Canadian or US with slipcover, I got the Target edition with book diary and I guess I'll grab 1 steel or 2 but what confuses me some have said and it was confirmed that in some country(don't know which) it was shown in 3D yet no indication of a 3D Disk in any Amaray or Steelbooks :dunno:
Yes youre right I bought a set from Canada showing a slip in the image but when it turned up, no slip, kinda disappointed (n) The diary set does look nice, I may hunt on ebay sometime for that one if I can find one priced ok. I did find this one in 3D if its any help: http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Maze-Runner-The-Scorch-Trials-3D-Blu-ray/142447/