1. Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you
    Dismiss Notice

Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials (Collector's Edition) [Australia]

Discussion in 'Blu-ray Collector's & Limited Editions' started by elle82, Nov 4, 2015.

1. elle82

Contributor Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +5,077
    Release Date: 16th December 2015
    Purchase Link: jbhifi.com.au
    Price: $29.98

Includes 2 hours of extra features including deleted scenes and an exclusive 24-page prequel comic book.

156177-L-LO.jpg

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. AlienKing

AlienKing The Matrix has you...

Ratings:
    +10,256
    What do you think @Actarus? Best edition so far, in terms of content/extras?

I wonder if it'll have a slipcover...:watch:

3. elle82

Ratings:
    +5,077
    Australian editions often dont have slipcovers. :angry: im not sure why.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Actarus

Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +12,525
    it is same artwork for Canadian and US Edition which appears as they will come with Slipcovers, when shown a picture of a simple Amaray Case the retailer most of the time ships it with only the blue case...reason why on Amazon if picture is simply of amaray case I don't take the chnace to order, when it has a picture that could be slipcover or a slipcover picture I can take a chance worse comes to wors if it comes without now I just return and go in store hunting for one.

so I am hoping to grab either the Canadian or US with slipcover, I got the Target edition with book diary and I guess I'll grab 1 steel or 2 but what confuses me some have said and it was confirmed that in some country(don't know which) it was shown in 3D yet no indication of a 3D Disk in any Amaray or Steelbooks :dunno:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. elle82

Ratings:
    +5,077
    Yes youre right I bought a set from Canada showing a slip in the image but when it turned up, no slip, kinda disappointed (n) The diary set does look nice, I may hunt on ebay sometime for that one if I can find one priced ok. I did find this one in 3D if its any help: http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Maze-Runner-The-Scorch-Trials-3D-Blu-ray/142447/