Multi Medal Of Honor: Warfighter LE (MetalPak)(Amazon.com Exclusive) [USA]

ash333

s'Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
Amazon.com is offering a pre-order exclusive {param} metalpak for all editions of the Medal of Honor:Warfighter Limited Edition game.

Release Date: October 23rd, 2012

Purchase Link

mohw_sb_offer.jpg

Attachments

• MoH.jpg
    MoH.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 454
Last edited by a moderator:
Cannot wait to play this tonight! I had been gearing up by listening to the soundtrack of this and Act of Valor for days now. I really liked the previous edition and now with FrostBite 2 and an even better storyline, it will be epic!

you on ps3 ash? I just got it .... will play tonight too, downloading update for it tho right now. (gotta head back to work)

i thought this was a steelbook, silly me. Its metalpak.

idk I noticed at bestbuy the NHL game fromt his year was also metalpak ... seems EA is liking metalpak ..... that is kinda sad cause im now thinking we wont see a Crysis 3 steelbook in the USA but insteada metalpak. I will talk to my contacts and see what I can do as when i was talking to a head lady in charge at crytek at e3 when i played crysis 3 we had a small discussion about how awesome the crysis 2 steelbook was.

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

ps. I will admit this is one of the more nicer metalpaks i ever seen ... its total gloss.

Reactions: ocielz
you on ps3 ash? I just got it .... will play tonight too, downloading update for it tho right now. (gotta head back to work)

i thought this was a steelbook, silly me. Its metalpak.

No John I am a straight PC guy but my kids are all Xbox360 fans :) My kids are getting theirs today from Amazon and are checking if the pre-order gift is a steelbook or metalpak.:ohno:

idk I noticed at bestbuy the NHL game fromt his year was also metalpak ... seems EA is liking metalpak ..... that is kinda sad cause im now thinking we wont see a Crysis 3 steelbook in the USA but insteada metalpak. I will talk to my contacts and see what I can do as when i was talking to a head lady in charge at crytek at e3 when i played crysis 3 we had a small discussion about how awesome the crysis 2 steelbook was.

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

ps. I will admit this is one of the more nicer metalpaks i ever seen ... its total gloss.

You are talking about the NHL metalpak, right?

I got exactly the same as a steelbook, same front cover same back cover the artwork inside is also the same but inside there is the steelbook logo.

So the german and uk version is a steelbook.