MediaMarkt - Steelbook Retailer Thread [Germany/Europe]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
mediamarktc05.gif
Please feel free to discuss/chat whatever it could be steelbook related to Media Markt.

Subjects can be:
- Customer service
- Policy
- Shipping

Important:
This store only ships to Germany. If you want to buy from this store, you need a German contact OR join a specific Group Buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
My last order was 2 months ago and both steelbooks were damaged. But thx for the info will try it out:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

My last 2 orders were in a box too big as well. Protection was bad BUT the steels arrived in top notch condition and very fast (48h from online order till receivement).
Shipped costs are 1.99€ which is great imo

I've recently ordered 6 steelbooks with pick-up at their local store. All came together in a large box without any additional protection. Thanks god nothing was damaged. They use DHL parcel within Germany for deliveries between central warehouse and local stores. In any case - dangerous!

Here's some photos of Media Markt in Brussels...All the MMs I have been to have a standard layout...

IMG_20140214_135245128.jpg

IMG_20140214_141651235.jpg

IMG_20140214_141009636.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There are people who regularly host GB’s for certain retailers or host open-ended ongoing GB’s for specific retailers such as HMV who don’t ship internationally... Is there such an arrangement for Media Mkt Germany?

There are 15 blu-rays I’d like to order that I don’t see listed on Amazon DE.