Release date: September 10, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £18.99
Notes: Region B locked

meet1.jpg

meet2.jpg

meet3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Arrived dented, which is so damned frustrating as the steelbook itself is probably the best quality Zavvi release yet, unfortunately some bright spark decided that sending delicate collectible steelbooks in a cardboard envelope was a great idea. Back it goes for a replacement, when will they learn.

I watched the movie just to know if I want that steelbook, and the answer is no...
It was a nice movie, but not that good imo.

Agreed about the movie. As I have been collecting all of the Disney Steels had to add it to the collection
The steel is real nice though
I have to admit the steelbook is really nice. But I want steelbooks only for the movies I really loved. Hope you'll enjoy your steelbook :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84
Just received my replacement copy which arrived in a white box

Unfortunately there were two scratches on the back. Some of the damage is obviously being done at the production end. Third time lucky...

I have to admit the steelbook is really nice. But I want steelbooks only for the movies I really loved. Hope you'll enjoy your steelbook :thumbs:
Agreed with all films but as long time Disney fan I have been collecting the Animated Classics for years so there is bound to be something come along that I not over impressed with

I can’t believe that zavvi just offered a 15% discount for my damaged Steelbook when is their fault they are arriving damaged due to their package! I said no I want a replacement so I will see how it goes since I’m waiting on their response......