• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Pre-order: September 2
Release date: October 15
Price: 34.99$ (Promotion price for 3 days)
Buy links:
Memento - Kimchidvd Exclusive Lenticular Edition
Memento - Kimchidvd Exclusive Full Slip Edition

Package detail: See below
Local and Overseas

Live for pre-order at (times):

Los Angeles (U.S.A. - California) Monday, 1 September 2014, 22:00:00 PDT UTC-7 hours
New York (U.S.A. - New York) Tuesday, 2 September 2014, 01:00:00 EDT UTC-4 hours
Vancouver (Canada - British Columbia) Monday, 1 September 2014, 22:00:00 PDT UTC-7 hours
Montreal (Canada - Quebec) Tuesday, 2 September 2014, 01:00:00 EDT UTC-4 hours
London (United Kingdom - England) Tuesday, 2 September 2014, 06:00:00 BST UTC+ 1 hour
Paris (France) Tuesday, 2 September 2014, 07:00:00 CEST UTC+2 hours
Frankfurt (Germany - Hesse) Tuesday, 2 September 2014, 07:00:00 CEST UTC+2 hours
Prague (Czech Republic) Tuesday, 2 September 2014, 07:00:00 CEST UTC+2 hours
Hong Kong (Hong Kong) Tuesday, 2 September 2014, 13:00:00 HKT UTC+8 hours
Taipei (Taiwan) Tuesday, 2 September 2014, 13:00:00 CST UTC+8 hours
Corresponding UTC (GMT) Tuesday, 2 September 2014, 05:00:00

Here is Memento package shot
1) Lenticular package (1300 copies)
2) Full slip package (1300 copies)
3) 1/4 slip non-exlusive package

Pre-order date & price will be announced next week

Lenticular Edition (1300 copies):

10531252_1588884411338770_850310102720728645_o.jpg

Full-Slip Edition (1300 copies):

10507064_1588884561338755_1752972550848847898_o.jpg

1/4-Slip:

10577160_1588884671338744_1779424754378400059_n.jpg

Please choose SteelBook artwork (vote on Kimchidvd's Facebook page):

TYPE A
momento-a-jpg.83452

TYPE B
momento-b-jpg.83453

TYPE C
momento-c-jpg.83454

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions
Old info:
Type A
14-jpg.73123

Type B
2_9-jpg.73124

Type C
2_4-jpg.73125

Attachments

• ??? ???14.jpg
    ??? ???14.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 16,778
  • ??? ??2_9.jpg
    ??? ??2_9.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 16,285
  • ??? ??2_4.jpg
    ??? ??2_4.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 16,219
  • Momento-A.jpg
    Momento-A.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 17,075
  • Momento-B.jpg
    Momento-B.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 16,385
  • Momento-C.jpg
    Momento-C.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 17,372
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 903
Last edited by a moderator:
From Kimchi's facebook site:

From Kimchi's facebook site:

Dear international customers

We have allocated half of exclusive print run to local store

650 each copies of lenticular and full slip has been allocated to kimchidvd.com

This is really interesting... first time I think its happened with any Kimchi title as far as I can remember.

Choi - Do we know why this has been done? I got my copies so not upset - but just curious.

Very surprised they sold out so fast ! I was one of the lucky collectors (only got one of each) and managed to keep my 99% collection going. But I'm still not happy with the way kimchi treats us collectors. Take a note out of Blufans and respect you loyal collector !!! As without it we will start to look else where !!!

From Facebook Webpage
Dear international customers

We have allocated half of exclusive print run to local store

650 each copies of lenticular and full slip has been allocated to kimchidvd.com
Techinically Memento has been sold out in a day after live in Kimchidvd store

But we will re-allocate memento print run to oversea customer if all local store does not sell well

Please be noted that we will re-live Memento soon again in promotional price period.

Thanks for your interest

Why was this not told to us before it went live :mad::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
I ordered the Lenticular Steelbook based on Kimchidvd store was sold out of the Full Slip

If I had of know it was only going to be limited to 650 I would have ordered at 6am this morning
When the Full slip comes back I want Kimchidvd to change my order to the Full Slip I'm not ordering both

Bad commutation of release information

Ordered The lenticular version 6.10 am work at 7 am I was just about concious anyway:p
Hoping for a good lenticular this time. Snowpiercer lenti was a bit disappointing but I think this one is going to look much better :oohyeah:

Reactions: harry
Definitely would have been nice to know beforehand. I wasn't sure which version I wanted, but while I waited for word on the full slip (I didn't really believe all 1300 copies sold out), the lenticular sold out. And paulboland went the other way and ordered what he could. Someone will lose out in this scenario.

Well, as read above some say there wasn't. BUT... I only bought 1, and tried to buy 1 for a friend who is enjoying his holidays, but I had to buy it with his account.
You can't really throw 2 or more in your basket. Well... that's my experience with this one.

But... i'm happy, got one!! (full-slip)

You could add more than 1 to your basket. For the first time with a Kimchi title (I keep all mine sealed and normally don't need 2 copies) I bought 2 copies of the full slip. I love this film to bits and wanted a copy to open. So yes, you could buy more than 1. ;)

Lol I got so caught up with Labor Day yesterday and it just slipped my mind. Too much drinking I guess. I'll snatch this up for a reasonable price somewhere.

Ordered the Lenti. I really wanted the extra booklet that comes with the full slip but I didn't like the art. And the art on the steelbook is already pretty bad to begin with.

Ordered the Lenti. I really wanted the extra booklet that comes with the full slip but I didn't like the art. And the art on the steelbook is already pretty bad to begin with.

I definitely don't want to come off rude, but we were given a preorder date and time in advance. If you wanted a copy you should have been on at the live time to order one, does not matter if this was labeled as a "not very popular title or not". It seems kimchi made a business decsison to move half the copies to local store because pianist and perfume probably did not sell on their website as expected.

Sorry for all that missed, but this is a kimchi exclusive, be on at live or go home :\

I definitely don't want to come off rude, but we were given a preorder date and time in advance. If you wanted a copy you should have been on at the live time to order one, does not matter if this was labeled as a "not very popular title or not". It seems kimchi made a business decsison to move half the copies to local store because pianist and perfume probably did not sell on their website as expected.

Sorry for all that missed, but this is a kimchi exclusive, be on at live or go home :\

Its more about not providing correct information before it went live to order
We were all told here and on facebook that both Full Slip and Lenticular were limited to 1300 each which meant there really would have been no need to be getting your order in at 6am as its not a release that would have sold out that quick as it did

To see the Full Slip be sold out with very few people saying they got an order in was reason to wonder what's going on here and some of us think there was some bulk buying going on and with this release that was only reason most of us could think off a reason for causing this to happen

If they had provided in the first place that both were only limited to 650 each would have meant those who were going to wait until later in the day to place an order would not have waited to order and been ready at 6am instead which would have meant of course it would have sold out even quicker

There is a big difference with 650 and 1300 for pre orders with steelbooks as we all have seen with other releases and we should have been told in advance before it went live

None of us would have been surprised been sold out if we knew they were limited to 650 each

Missed this completely. Arghhhhhhhh!! I guess I have to sell my Kimchidvd collection now, because two are missing. I won't pay ebay prices for this one.

Really gutted. Ordered the full slip, but somehow the country was wrong in my shipping address, so I asked Kimchi to just manually change it. They simply cancelled it without telling me first and asked me to order it again. It was sold out, of course. At least I could grab a lenti about half an hour before it sold out too.