Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release Date: December 11th, 2017
Purchase Link: Zavvi
Price: £49.99

11586690-1124529127087141.jpg

11586690-1814529127958569.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Certainly a better-looking steelbook artwork-wise than the Play.com pretty basic trilogy steelbook artwork from some five years ago:-
upload_2017-11-8_14-26-2.png
upload_2017-11-8_14-41-19.png

As everyone most likely already owns these films on Blu-ray and as a vast majority of the population haven't upgraded to 4K UHD I feel that this new 6-disc limited to 1,000 steelbook should be priced at no more than 42 quid.

Details of what's on the 4K discs in the way of Special Features can be found on the backs of the standalone releases sleeves:-
91UEr7RxvCL._SL1500_.jpg
91v6rrw37tL._SL1500_.jpg
91uwi2npCxL._SL1500_.jpg

Live pics of this fun Pop Art steelbook courtesy Steelbookpro . . . OK, so not the best Pop Art steelbook but surely not the worst:-
1548420348019.png
Inside 'art':-
1548420445854.png

Did this sell out over time or did they just stick them aside for a bit and then they will magically appear one day.
I never got around to grabbing this one,I did with aliens as I'm sure it was on offer but I never seen this one go cheap unless I missed it. I did miss the recent offer of £15 a week or two ago and was gutted in the hope it would come again. So why did they cancel orders was not available or just too cheap? How can they post it up for sale again if they have none and even at such low price weird.

Did this sell out over time or did they just stick them aside for a bit and then they will magically appear one day.
I never got around to grabbing this one,I did with aliens as I'm sure it was on offer but I never seen this one go cheap unless I missed it. I did miss the recent offer of £15 a week or two ago and was gutted in the hope it would come again. So why did they cancel orders was not available or just too cheap? How can they post it up for sale again if they have none and even at such low price weird.
I imagine it was just another one of Zavvis regular errors that we've come to know and love!

It sold out months ago. It shouldn't have been reposted back up on the site at all as I doubt there was any more stock.

I can give you one reason why this sort of thing happens with long sold out steels re-appearing, and that's because zavvi sell on those unwanted or damaged returns that get sent back to the warrington HQ. Because this is exactly what zavvi did with me today when How To Train Your Dragon Hidden World 3D Steelbook came back at the same time as MIB, I ordered it, it quickly went OOS, and just today received a brown card envelope from Warrington, with a damaged (big scratch on front) and loose disc copy inside. Morons. :mad: